Chapter Seven

Jefferson paced around outside the dorm building waiting for everyone. The Schuyler sisters came out.

"I can't believe he's missing," Angelica said. Eliza hugged him.

"Are you okay?" Eliza asked. Jefferson swallowed and shook his head.

"I'm scared," he said. "He's going through so much, and God knows what could've happened to him by now. An afraid, crying, vulnerable 21-year-old on the streets, he could be dead now, guys!" Laurens and Lafayette came out.

"We came as soon as we heard," Laurens said.

"Aw, Lafayette, you don't have to be here," Eliza said. Lafayette shook his head and held up an okay sign. "What's happening with him?"

"I guess he's being silent until Herc gets better as a way to motivate the doctors," Laurens explained. "Oh! Also, Herc wishes he could be here."

"He needs to heal, it's okay," Peggy said. "We should get going. Should someone call the cops or..?"

"Nah, fuck the police," Angelica said. "They'd probably shoot all of us since we're not white, to be honest. Let's go."

They all left and looked around town, calling Hamilton's name.

After a while, Jefferson sat down on a bench and sighed. They had walked miles and looked everywhere, and they hadn't found Hamilton. Everyone sat beside him.

"We're never gonna find him, are we?" Jefferson asked.

"No, we will, Thomas!" Angelica said. "We promise."

"I don't believe it. I finally get with a guy and then he disappears after the first several days. I still can't--" Jefferson got interrupted by a familiar voice calling his name.

"Thomas?" Hamilton called.

"Alexander?" Jefferson stood up and ran forward, trying to find Hamilton through the thick sheet of fog.

"Tommy!" Hamilton yelled. Hamilton ran up to Jefferson and hugged him. He sobbed into Jefferson's shoulder. "I-I-I'm so sorry, Tommy, I can't believe I ran away!"

Jefferson wrapped his hands around Hamilton and kissed his head.

"I was worried sick!" he said, slightly chuckling. "Where were you?" Hamilton looked up at Jefferson and sniffed.

"I was hiding behind the pizza place across the street," Hamilton answered. "I just panicked, I'm sorry!" Jefferson kissed Hamilton. He released his lips from Hamilton's when his friends came over and hugged him.

Jefferson stood back and watched everyone happily talk with Hamilton. He missed Hamilton so much.

Wait, were Hamilton's friends his friends now?

_______________

Jefferson looked at Hamilton. He was now safe at home after a night of worry and running. Jefferson sat next to Hamilton and looked deep into his eyes. He had been so worried, and now that Hamilton was home, he had this feeling in his stomach, and he had no idea what it was.

Hamilton noticed Jefferson staring at him and snickered.

"What is it, Tommy?" he asked.

Jefferson roughly kissed him which turned into making out with Hamilton. Jefferson kissed Hamilton's neck and softly bit on a soft spot. Hamilton clenched his teeth and started taking off Jefferson's shirt. Jefferson did the same to Hamilton as Hamilton leaned back and unbuttoned his pants.

Soon, they were both down to their boxers, and kissing like the world was ending. Jefferson started thrusting his hips and Hamilton let out a soft moan before they moved to Jefferson's bedroom.