Draco

Draco dragged Olivia into one of the many deserted classrooms. "Lumos. Fuck me you're heavier than you look" Draco commented while panting.

Uh rude. Was all I could think of.

"Crabbe, goyle outside now! I said now you bloomin idiots!" Draco shouted. Olivia felt the jinx lift but remained still. Draco rubbed his chin and turned around to think. Quietly Olivia bolted to the door not daring to look back when *BAM* its locked... Draco began laughing "Do you take me for an idiot, Kelly? Cause I'll have you know I'm no idiot. You on the other hand might be." "Oh am I? What have you done that makes you Merlin, lock me in a room. Oh Draco, I'm so scared of you." Olivia spat.

"Now how do I get out of here" it was Olivia's turn to think.

"Came here spying on me? Did potter send you here? If you're doing potters dirty work, then your more pathetic than Weasly and Potter trying to get dates for the Yule ball" Draco eyes were burning into the back of Olivias head. Slowly she faced him his face inches from hers. "No, I heard a noise and came to check it out. Why are you so concerned anyway? Not doing anything you shouldn't are you?" He tensed up at these words and stood still, leaning over beside his ear, on her tip toes and whispered "Because Merlin knows we'll all be so upset if you get expelled, git."

Malfoy didn't speak or move. Olivia twirled around and made way for the door "Alohomora" and the door clicked open, she slipped through unfortunately being met with the two morons on the other side. Arms folded they stared over her. "Your master is looking for you inside" and they shoved Olivia aside and went in. As she turned the corner ready to sprint, the shouting began from the once deserted classroom "You idiots go get her! You could ruin everything!" but before they could exit Olivia was already gone.

The next morning at breakfast Olivia looked a mess. Her eyes had dark rings like a racoon emphasising the lack of sleep and her hair was something like Hagrid's. Olivia dragged herself into the great hall and took a seat. Across on the other table Olivia could see Malfoy staring straight at her, looking no better than she. He doesn't scare her though, his parents may have been bad but she couldn't see him killing her anytime soon. So really what else is he going to do.

After breakfast Olivia quickly made her way towards the dungeon for potions. Running down the final flight of stairs, finally reaching the final step when a cold hand slithers around her arm, yanking her with all its might into the classroom beside the one originally headed. Malfoy locked the door once again and stood guard of it. "Think that stunt that you pulled last night was wise? Caught me off guard so don't think for a second I'm weak or scared of you." His voice was low and raspy. "Right.... Well glad we cleared that up now let me get to class." Rolling her eyes walking towards the blonde Slytherin. Olivia reached across him to grab the door handle

He pushed her against the cold stone wall, his hand crushing her throat. "Don't dare disrespect me again. Do you know who I am? Do you know who my family are? I wouldn't push my luck if I were you Kelly things won't look good." His eyes were darting from one of Olivias to the other. Finding it difficult to breathe she nods, "Good now we've cleared things up." As he's holding my neck upwards, Olivia glance down at his robe, slightly falling down his arm to his elbow. There a black snake like mark on his forearm exactly like the death eaters. At once he pulled his robe over his arm. Catching her breath from the lack of air and this new frightening information, feeling weak and terrified. He comes so close to her face she can feel his breath on the top of her head, he bends down and whispers slowly in her ear, "Forget whatever you think you saw, but don't forget what I am. I am not afraid to hurt you if I have to, you will not stand in my way. Clear?" "Crystal" Olivia whispered and he left the room his head held high. Olivia following a few seconds after to the classroom over.

"Ah Olivia, I see you and Mr. Malfoy found it appropriate to be late to my class. Seems like you and Draco will be joining each other in detention on Friday at 6"

Great!