CHAPTER V. CAFé

IRENE

"You're home, Unnie. Did you eat already?" I forgot, I didn't even have time to eat. I sat beside Wendy who's been busy with her phone.

"We're you here the whole time?" I asked them.

"We just got here, unnie." I just nodded. I need to rest, its physically and emotionally draining today. I walked towards my room when I heard something that rose the foreign feelings I've been meaning to stop since Lisa and I had our first date.

"Wendy unnie, I didn't know Suzy and Lisa know each other." I stopped, took a glance of them.

"Lisa? They know each other. She's Chaeyoung's - - - ."  Wendy

"Wait, unnie, your bracelet - I think I've seen that somewhere." I also took glance of it, a gold plated one with a dragon embedded on it.

"You're being observant lately, Seul. Are you interested in me now?" Here she comes again, greasy Wendy. That made them scream again. So cringey.

"But unnie, do you like Lisa? I saw you both - - " Joy is straightforward. I know she noticed it too. Wendy is not that friendly but when it comes to Lisa, you can see the difference.

"What are you saying?" Wendy cutted her off. I didn't notice that they are looking at me, smirked is visible on their face while Wendy is busy texting. I don't know who, she never really used her phone before.

"No, I don't like her but she's not hard not to like. " She looked at me, grin plastered on her lips. "You wouldn't mind right, unnie?" That  left me dumbfounded yet trigger something in me. It makes me want to strangle her all of a sudden.

My members went silent while I didn't bother to answer. First, Jennie. Then, Sunmi and now, Wendy? How much does this girl have? Get it together Irene! This is just for a show, her actions are just for a show.

"Unnie, Fighting." I was startled when they scream. This ikids really. It made me smile though. 

"Anyway, where did you get this?" Yeri.

"I took a picture of them earlier. They look good. If I personally don't know them, I might think they're together." Joy

I saw Seulgi and Yeri, stared at each other. They flocked near Joy who is scanning something in her phone.

"Oh. That's Jennie. Right?" Joy simply nodded.

"Suzy?" Yeri asked. "Wendy Unnie come here. I told you." Wendy move over. 

From her bubbly self, I never see Wendy looked this serious.

"What? That's -, Was it today? Send it - - - - " I snatched her phone to see what it is about. That made them stop.

"Were you with her the whole time?" I stared at them while Wendy doesn't even bother to respond.

"We just had coffee unnie." -Joy teased me with her smirk. I extended my hand telling her to open her damn phone phone. I don't know what urge me to look at the pictures alone.

"Send it to me." Without looking back, I walked right through my room.

"We are with Jennie, Suzy and Chaeyoung, Unnie. We accidentally met at the coffee shop nearby." I heard Wendy said before I could close my door.

"Jennie? And Lisa?" I frowned. Jennie and Lisa, bestfriends huh. I don't think bestfriends call each other baby. It never bother me, but today I don't know what is this.

Furious and disappointed, I started drifting off while waiting for the picture. I don't know but it doesn't feel good at all. This feeling I've never felt before. It's kind of frustrating.