CHAPTER VIII. A DAY BEFORE

LISA

My members have their flight back to Seoul today. I won't be joining them since I need to take care of some things in Thailand.

I need also to talk to my parents. I need their consent since this setup is not common in our land. As for my parents, of course, who wouldn't support their daughter right? But I need their official seal as a sign of respect.

"Jisoo unnie, I'll see you soon in Thailand. Chaeng, Nini, don't worry, after the wedding, we'll go home together." I hugged them tight and waited for their boarding time.

"Lisa, we'll help you. Just tell us what we needed to do."  Jennie

"I will Unnie, let me just take care of mommy and daddy first."

"Bye, see you soon." I threw a flying kiss everywhere then watched them board. 

I was waiting for my boarding pass yet she's here. I thought I was gonna experience taking a public ride once but I guess I really have no choice.

"How are you holding up? Its been a while Rak." Her

"She didn't know about us? " She nodded, looked worried.

"I don't know. I don't even know what to think right now." Her

"What about her? She knows?"

"No. Not at all". She leaned in my shoulder. By the looks of it, we have really the same concern.

"Do you think they'll found out soon?" She nodded.

"She's absolutely suspicious but I never heard it directly from her." I sighed. I think we really need to tell them soon. Or else we'll both be damned.

"How are we going to tell them?" 

"Let's just think about that when it's already on our plate." She said with finality, and I couldn't say anything about it.

"Rest. You have to help me prepare." She nodded, and scooted closer to me.

My parents told me that we are not allowed to invite other guests except the members. Gladly, they allowed us to wear traditional clothes usually used by us and most importantly the jewelries. Although my parents wants to attend, they are not allowed to do so.

As the pillar of the family, they have they own responsibility. I understand that. Its hard to manage a company, how about the whole damn land right?

"Have you seen the Dạchches̄?" (ดัชเชส) I asked the lady who's untying my robe. Its hot today, and I decided to take a dip.

"No, Rāchinī. I heard she went back to Seoul." She bowed, moved away from me. I am used to this, I have no choice anyway. Its part of my family traditions and culture.

If its not for my phone that's ringing non stop, I might have woken up and drifted to sleep till night time. I was shocked to see 200 missed calls from my members, as when I am about to call back,  another call popped up.

"Hello. What - - -" Jennie whispered yet I barely can hear.

"What? I don't understand you at all." I started to feel nervous. I stood up, stepped inside the hotel, and followed by my butlers along. I stopped walking when the call ended.

I was busy trying to call her again, not minding everyone who's putting my robe on. I was about to leave when I saw my members standing in front of me mouth agape.

"You're a little - - -."

"They're on their way here. They'll probably land in 30 minutes." 

"She found out. I don't know but they rushed here immediately." - Chaeyoung exclaimed. Well that happened. I would probably do the same thing if I were her.