CHAPTER VI. DATE

IRENE

I woke up early and decided to take a walk around. I badly needed fresh air to breathe from the unwanted thoughts that I am having right now.

Lisa never texted me last night. She must be busy. Lisa never skips a day without sending me a text message or her picture whether she's overseas or not.

I was drown and lost with my thoughts, I just let myself roam around the neighborhood, and unconsciously I found myself standing in front of Blackpink's House.

I was about to go when Chaeyoung and Jisoo opened the gate, dragged me inside their dorm. It's not my first time going here, but the feeling of seeing Lisa this early. Is it really okay?

"She's upstairs. Go check them out. We're going to make breakfast." Them? Are they roommates? I nodded and took my way finding her room. Not far enough, I heard giggles. That must be hers or them. Since the two are at the living room.

As if on impulse, I knocked and twisted the knob, and welcomed by an unpleasant scene. Lisa is busy finding whatever in her closet while Jennie hugging her from behind. Lisa's eyes grow bigger while the other one just smirk.

"Oh. Sorry." I was about to close the door when Lisa immediately dragged me inside. I just stared at her, and she's just looking back at me.

"I'll just go downstairs, Li." Lisa nodded, I don't want to take my eyes off her. She really frustrates me so much.

"Come on. Sit here." She guided me to her bed. "It's not what you think. She's just helping me pack my clothes." I frowned. I don't want to say anything caused I don't like what I am able to utter, but you know watching her makes me calm and contented.

"Baby, say something please." I looked away and sighed. So much with a morning right?

"Do you really need to hug that close while packing?" I asked, looked down at my lap. I don't know but I feel like if I don't ask, I'll explode. Something inside me will explode.

"I'm sorry. She's just being Jennie, you know that." I didn't respond. 

"And you let her? I'll get going then." I know how close they were. Can she sensible? She's getting married. 

"I am leaving tomorrow for filming. We might not see each other much." I nodded but this time I met her gaze. 

This is driving me crazy. I looked down, pulled her nape closer, and I kissed her forehead. How I wish I could tell her how confused I am right now. Is this for a show o is this a real thing now?

"I - - HMM. Let's go out today?" I wanted to spend the day with her. It confuses me but It wouldn't hurt if I let myself be free, right?

"Asking me on a date Mrs. Bae?" She smiled widely, she even kissed my hand lovingly so I just did what I never did to anyone. I held her face that made her flinch. Then, kissed her. I kissed her nose.

"Do you want to eat here or we head out early?" She shyly asked and still locked her head down, trying to hide her flustered face.

"But I need to change first. I don't think I wore the right clothes." She eyed me long enough to make me blush.

"I have - Uhm - I have bought you some clothes, I wasn't able to give it to you. I don't have any courage. Not just you though, including your members too. But what do you want to do?"

"Fishing." She nodded as she rummage her closet, giving me black top, and ripped denim pants.

"Go, change in my bathroom. I'll just change here." I did and the clothes fit perfectly but I am not used wearing a croptop. I prefer comfy clothes.