CHAPTER XVII. REVELATION

IRENE

I carefully stared how her face expression changed. I know, I'm at fault here. I don't even know why I'm doing this. I just wanted her to listen to me, believe me and stay with me.

"I want to hear everything, please." She whispered which is really I am planning to do.

FLASHBACK

I left her again, alone. She don't know anything. I want to run after her and tell her everything but how about my members? My group? I can't be selfish.

My members didn't talked all the way to Seoul. They adore Lisa as much I like her. We landed safely, changed clothes, and immediately summoned by the CEO.

"Unnie - - -." Before I could step outside, I was dragged and hugged by them. I wanted to cry but as their older sister I needed to be tough.

I am not used to situations like this. The ride to our company seems like a funeral to me.

"Irene, how was the flight?" I just stared at him and my manager.

"First things first, I heard that Suho is courting you." I frowned.  Suho? What the hell. He is merely a friend.

"Is that included on the issues needed to deal with?" For Godsake, that was a fake news.

"We will release a statement that you are dating." - CEO

"What? Are you out of your mind?" I exclaimed. I don't like where this is going.

"Your fans are waging fan wars. They don't like the idea that you are hving this feelings for a woman. They even said they won't support your upcoming sub unit. What would you like me to do? Cancel your debut?" I became speechless. I can't believe this.

"No, I don't like it. Don't we have alterrnative solution for this?" I desperately asked. This will blow Lisa along with her fans if this happen. I don't want that.

"Either we will cancel your debut and postpone your comeback with Wendy." I sighed. "Either way, I will do what I needed what to do. You can't do anything about it."

" But how about the reality show? " I asked since Lisa haven't back yet.

"We'll handle that." He stared intently, more like studying me. "Do you like girls?" Unbelievable.

"I only like one particular woman. But still that doesn't mean I want to ditch Lisa like this. We need to inform her at least." I defended.

"No need for that. Don't you dare Irene. I swear, if you want to push the debut stage, think of Seulgi instead." I felt like I was given no choice but to obey. Like a dog who follows her owner.

END OF FLASHBACK

I stopped narrating when I felt her move, slowly sat beside me. I can't look at her, the feeling of guiltiness is eating me up.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She lifted my chin, saw her teary eyes.

"They confiscated my phone. I couldn't buy a new one since they always follow me around. Not just me, but all of my members." I looked down when she bit her lower lips.

"What happened after?" She asked as she played my fingers. I looked at her but I can't really face her like before. I felt ashamed.

FLASHBACK

I didn't expect them to dropped the bomb this time. I was doomed and ready to break everything that I could touch. To avoid that, I decided to stay in my room the whole day.