CHAPTER XXXVIII. NEXT LIFE

LISA

"Lisa." She whispered, but I ignore it. "Fck, I need to go -". She barely can't stand so I carried her instead.

"Unnie, aren't you done yet?" I knock but no answer at all. "Unnie?" I opened the door, oh god. She's sleeping on the bathroom floor, drench with I don't know.

"Unnie, what the hell happened?" I sighed, when she just flopped herself to me, now were both wet. "I need to - Stay still unnie. I'll call for Moonbyul unnie."

"What the hell happen to you Lisa?" Solar unnie asked, stifling a laugh.

"Wheein unnie, just -. Can you help me change her instead unnie? I -. I can't." I asked but the three of them shakes their heads.

"We can't. You can do it." Pushing me upstairs. "Go, or she'll get sick." I sighed, I looked back again but they are just waving me to go upstairs.

I have no choice but remove all of her clothes, not literally all, for Pete'sake. And atleast give her a warm dip in the tub. I waited like 20 minutes after dressing her up.

"Lis -." I was startled when Hwasa unnie, followed by the two smirking scoundrels behind. "What -."

"I asked you earlier to help me bit you didn't unnie. Now your asking me?" She didn't respond, but still move closer to Wheein unnie.

"Hyejin, you can talk to her next time." Solar unnie grab her even, but she didn't badge. The two look at me, worry is evident in their eyes.

"Wheein." She caress her hair. She likes her, I can see it. "Can I talk to her?" I stared at her, she's doing the same thing.

"I'll let you talk alo -." I felt Wheein unnie grip my hand. I sighed. I don't have the right to refuse tho.

"I'll just be downstairs unnie." Even if I don't want her to hurt more but they need to talk.

"You can stay Lisa." Gripping my hand harder this time. I look at Hwasa unnie.

"I'll be downstairs unnie." I move closer, kissing her forehead.

"Are you staying the night Lisa?" Moonbyul unnie asked, as we were taking our way in the living room.

"Are you sure? Don't you have-."

We are startled when we heard screaming upstairs. I don't know what the hell happened but hearing her voice crack, I just can clench my fist. Who am I to judge right? So, I stayed still until Hwasa unnie join us.

"I'm screwed unnie."  I heard her say, but I immediately run to check her.

"Unnie." She's lying down in her bed now. Her face were facing her pillow. Sobbing hard. "Everything will be okay." I waited until she calm down.

"You're all just the same, treating me an option." She mumbled but I pretended not to hear it. We still have enough time tomorrow to talk.

"Let's sleep unnie." Tucking her in, of course with the alcohol she took, she quickly drifted to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up by the loud voices bickering downstairs. I immediately got up and went downstairs.

"What happened -." I was taken a back when moonbyul and solar unnie started fighting. Physically.

"Don't mind them Lisa. They're always like that." Hwasa unnie said.

"Unnie, Wheein unnie might -." I gasped when they started screaming more. I sighed, might as well cook while they fight. To death.

"Yahhhhhh! You're so loud unniiieeeee." I just laugh when they immediately became quiet.