CHAPTER X. A DAY AFTER

LISA

All through the night, all we did was ignore each other, she didn't want me near her, and she didn't want me to talk to her. Despite all of that, being in one room with Irene even without interaction made me really happy.

After countless of times ignoring me, and, kept asking for an apology, her phone suddenly rang. She walked out the door and talked to whoever dared to disturb us.

"Babe." She suddenly hugged me. In a split of a second, her mood change. I stared at her long enough to read her eyes, sadness  is visible in it.

"Who called you?" I cant help but frown when she just shook her head. I didn't talk at all,  until she responded.

"The company wants to talk to me, and I needed to be in Seoul tomorrow at midnight." She explained while looking down at her fingers. Work stuff huh? At  this hour?

"That fast?" She just nodded and intertwined our hands.

"I'm sorry about earlier. But let's cut the chase, are your in a relationship with Jennie?" I giggled how her eyes rolled, and it seems like she's jealous of something.

"Nothing. We're bestfriends. You know we lived together for 9 years now, we're like sisters." I explained.

"And Wendy?" I immediately knitted my eyebrows. She noticed?

"Are you jealous babe?" She frowned and rolled her eyes once again.

"I'm serious! What's the deal with you two?" She looked more serious now. Like, one wrong answer, she could eat me alive.

"She helped me a lot babe, helped me get through you. She's a good friend. I can't really tell you right now, but can you trust me with this? " She stared at me longer that she usually do, as if reading my mind.

"I'll trust you then." She said, moving herself closer to me. "Date me tomorrow?"

"Certainly My Wife. Let's sleep?" She nodded and scooted closer to me. Even placed her head near my neck. Gosh! So this is the feeling like when you're married?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up by the constant tapping of my cheeks, I opened my eyes to see my gorgeous wife who's laughing loudly.

"We should go join them babe." I nodded, immediately changed my clothes.

We walked hand in hand towards the pool side. Of course, they're already here.

"Lis, what now? Did you - -" Jisoo started shouting when she see us coming. If not for Jennie who  splash water over her face, she won't be stopped.

"Kim Jennie. What the!" We all laughed when they started running around.

"How's the night, love birds?" Wendy asked, smirked is visible in her face.

"Lisa unnie, did you--" Yeri who was thrown by Seulgi in the pool.

"Unniieeeeee!" And there, War has finally begun.

"Babe, I'll just talk to Wendy." I nodded and decided to join my members on the other side.

"Unnie, where's Chaeng?" I asked since she's nowhere to be found.

"Hm, she's waiting for Suzy. I think they'll be here soon, then we'll go home together." I nodded. Just then,  I was startled when Jennie pushed me in the pool. They even laughed and gathered around me.