CHAPTER XXXIII. TEASE

LISA

Even in sleep I could hear her. She's suffering but if she can't take a stand and be a coward, then I don't think she'll ever do it for me nor she'll do anything for us or me.

She never let a single day pass without texting, chatting or calling, sometimes I would take it, most of the times I can't because of our conflict schedules.

She have her chances, I am just waiting for her. I am not getting tired, I understand her. In fact, I am willing to wait until I can't wait anymore. One valid reason, and I'm willing to take all of her.

I look aroud and sigh while drinking my untouch frappe. It's hard when your alone, you always overthink. You were filled with unwanted thoughts. It's been hours yet I can't even take a step out of this coffee shop.

"What's with the sigh big sister?" I smiled, hugged her even.

"Unnie, it's been a long time. Since when -." Wendy unnie just stared at me.

"I'm sure you knew already. Did tito contacted you?" I sighed.

"Unnie you know how busy we are here. Anw, are you even okay now?" She nodded, I know she miss her members.

"Yes. We'll start preparing for our comeback soon." She lift her hands, placing her chin on top of it. "Are you not going to tell her?"

"I can make it annu-." She laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I pouted.

"You know how it works in Thailand, with the higher ups and elders." She smirk. "Wait and see big sister." She stand up, leaving me confused.

I nearly choke what I am drinking when Irene suddenly popped up beside me.

"You don't have schedule?" She asked, eyeing me from head to toe.

"I'm done filming, I just came out to unwind. What about you?" She must've done practicing or not since she's still wearing her casual clothes.

"I just came here, after seeing you." Pointing at their filming area. "Can I invite you-." She look at me. "I want to ask you out for a celebration."

"A party? Are you sure you're going to - - -." She sighed heavily.

"I am asking you to be my date Lisa. Wear something causal." She sighed. Looking away shyly. I tried holding my smile but came out anyway.

"You'll start courting now?" I can't help but laugh when her face turned red this time.

"I'll pick you up, I'll tell you when. 8 sharp." She kissed me near my lips, then left mo frozen and barely breathing.

"And she left just like that." I chuckled. "Too bold."

----------------------------------------------------

"Unnie, are you busy?" I always find time spending at least once a week with her. I sometimes found myself missing her company, hers to mine. Mine to hers.

"I'm at home. Why?" She really doesn't go out much. She prefer staying home and rest.

"Did you eat already?" Its pass 5 in the afternoon and if I am not mistaken, she hasn't eaten yet.

"Who - -."What brought you here dongsaeng? Come in."

"I came pick you up. And I miss you unnie." She just laugh.

"You're not busy? You're supposed to be resting Lisa." I pouted. "Don't get the wrong idea, -" I move closer.

"You don't miss your dongsaeng, unnie?" Hugging her from behind. She look at me, shock and surprise.