CHAPTER XXI. BLACKVELVET

LISA

"Baby, date me. Let's date for real this time?"

Those line keeps lingering in my ears even if its been weeks already. We've been dating secretly, and I don't have any problem about that. As long as she'll be honest and doesn't keep secrets.

I can't help to smile remembering those words from time to time. It's her first time to express her thoughts, that made a huge impact in my heart.

Who would've known that the ice princess also know how to act cute? If she only knows how much that effect she has on me.

FLASHBACK

Its already late in the evening yet she needs to go home. Her members were waiting for her for sure. I don't want her to take a cab so I insisted to drive her home.

"It's late unnie- Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere. You don't even answer - - " Seulgi was scolding her but when she take a glimpse of me behind Irene, she stopped. "You two, get inside. And explain." I looked at Irene who's already blushing hard.

Her members were in the living room, the atmosphere is seriously nerve wracking you know. And I don't even know if I could speak fluently right now.

"Sit, Luv." Wendy motioned us, while Irene is now frowning at me. I tried holding her hands yet she glared even deeper. I looked around, and damn, their holding themselves to smile.

"So?" - Wendy.

"What now?" - Seulgi

"Can anyone talk already?" - Joy

"I -, I'm sorry." Irene finally said. Then few seconds after, laugther filled their entire dorm.  "But you will pay for it. Specially, You." Pointing Wendy who's dying from laughing.

"You didn't ask unnie. You assumed." - Wendy

"Yes, it was clearly obvious." - Yeri who moves closer to Irene. "I'm sorry unnie. You love us anyway." Then she laughed heartily causing Irene to playfully whip her.

"But -." She stop when they realize I was with Irene.

"What happened now?" Joy

"Well, I want to ask you - - -." I looked at Irene once again but she stopped me immediately.

"Why? We're dating already." Everyone gasped and cheered at the same time.

"FINALLY!" - EVERYONE yelled and literally jumping over their couch. Their reaction were overwhelming. Thinking that her close friends slash members were supportive of her.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

They want me to stay and spend a night but I need to be home today. Specially we have our scheduled shoots for the week.

I haven't yet step my foot inside the house, I can see my members waiting for me in the living room. I can see Jennie smiling wider than usual, of course who wouldn't. She knew what she did.