CHAPTER XXIII. MONSTER

IRENE

Both groups have schedules to attend to. We might not have enough time to say goodbye but last night was enough for us to be contented. We're both busy, and I am lucky enough to be understood by her.

Lisa never demands and complaints. I know she wants me to express more, but I couldn't. I don't know how.

Lisa and I never been in a place where both of us can be alone but spending time together with  both of our members, it feels like home for us. Where we can show who we are and what we feel freely. You can act around them, they way you want. No judgment, no criticism and no hate at all.

Remembering what happened last night, I can't help but smile while touching my own lips, her lips are so soft.

"Unnie." I was startled, I forgot I have companions inside our van.

"You're smiling out of the blue." - Wendy

"I am not." Trying to maintain my usual expression. "Don't stare at me like that." They just laugh.

"Why are you even coming to -." I stop talking when we arrive to our studio. Seulgi and I have our photoshoot for our album today. I am nervous, of course, who wouldn't when it's our first sub unit.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The preparation were all ready and we were just waiting for our photographer to finish setting up. Being with Seulgi here makes me calm.

We were startled when a loud knock heard in our dressing room came. I looked at Seulgi but she just shrugged.

"Baby." Lisa's here? How - - she walked near me yet I move backward.

"Lis." She just smiled. "How did -" she yet attempted to hold me again but I can't help but turn around. I can clearly see how see averted her gaze to Seulgi and nodded.

"Goodluck." I looked down when she silently exited the room, I don't know but I feel awkward when it's just us with Seulgi here.

I know Seulgi wanted to say something but she never did. She stayed still and stare me through the mirror. No one ever tried to speak until we were called out to begin the shoot.

We are welcome by a grandiose setting, it depicts the entire theme of our Debut Song. Whoever the creator of this is very creative.

I was baffled when everyone in the set started screaming. I was welcome by his hug. I didn't even have the time to avoid it because he was to close.

"Flowers for my girl." He said giving me bouquet of roses.

"Thank you. Didn't know you'd be here." Accepting his flowers since everyone is watching us.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I flinched when he slowly put his arms around me. I simply turned looking at him. He just shrugged it off.

"I think I need to go and get ready." I said removing his arms. He nodded.

"Goodluck babe. I'll get going then." I am ready to go but he immediately stop me, kissing me in the forehead. I was stunned, I didn't even have energy to push him.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Seulgi and Irene this will be - - - - ." I was still in  daze that I couldn't comprehend whatever they're saying.

"Do the way you want to express what's the meaning of your song. Your photographer will be here soon."