CHAPTER XXXIX. LAST ❤️

LISA

"She didn't talk to you yet?" I sighed.

"No unnie." I look up to see the stars instead of sulking around her. "I did nothing wrong. I just comforted a friend. I just wasn't able to tell her that day."

FLASHBACK

"In our next life Lisa, If ever we bumped once to each other again, and we happen to not committed to someone else, I promise I'll make you mine and never let go. "

We stared at each other. Carefully studying each other gestures. If not only my phone rang, we were still lost and unable to move away from each other.

"Unnie, - - -."

"We tried to stop - -." Jennie unnie is saying but I couldn't understand anything the doorbell keeps on ringing.

"Unnie, what are you -." We immediately walk downstairs when the doorbell doesn't stop from ringing.

"Ire -." I opened the door, a phone in my ear.

"Baby." She just stared at me, while glancing Wheein unnie behind my back. Not to mention how her eyes travel through her clothes to mine.

"So, this is why you're busy to check your phone? And couldn't even pick my calls?" She's staring at Wheein unnie, who's just carefully watching us.

"Let's talk inside baby. They might caught you here." I held her wrist but she just gave me death glares. Making me slowly free her hand.

"Unnie, get inside. Reporters are everywhere whenever your outside." She averted her eyes on me, knitted eyebrows, typical Irenes's dark aura.

"I don't even care about that anymore. I risk it all after saying I am married to woman." Looking at Wheein unnie then to me. "But I didn't know, she likes - - -." Wheein unnie cackled. Making her crease her eyebrows more.

"She doesn't like me, if that's what you mean." Wheein unnie move closer, dragging Irene unnie inside. "Talk here, reporters are good in creating drama unnie. Lisa explain to her." Then she walk upstairs.

"Baby." I tried holding her hand, but she just step away. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to -."

"You can't, but you're able to answer Jennie's call?" I look down. "Do you have plan on telling me though?"

"Of course baby. I just didn't open my phone earlier." I hugged her from behind, but she just stand, with no emotion at all.

"Really? When?" I tried to control my emotions but no vail. "You can't even check your phone." She even rolled her eyes on me. So cute.

"Honestly, how close are you?" She turned herself facing me. "Didn't you really fall for her?"

"We're close as sisters baby. It's just that, nothing more." She shakes her head.

"You know I don't like you seeing with her. Nor staying a night with her." She handed me my phone, my old phone during the We Got Married.

"Nothing happened baby." She nodded and instead of saying more, I move forward to hug her.

"Can't you just stay away from her?" I was frozen for a while, seriously staring at her.

"I can't do that baby." She slowly remove my hands that rested on her waist.