EPILOGUE

IRENE

After announcing our marriage, both company gave us a free pass. I don't know how, but it must be our CEO's decisions. Mamamoo were there also, and they happen to have vacation too.

A one month break and coming back from Thailand after formally performing the wedding ceremony felt unreal, of course with our members (both sides) and our close friends. It was not televised but in Thailand, it was exclusively announced.

The celebration was grand, guests are like a pack crown, not to mention all her relatives nor the connections that her family has. Of course, all of our friends were shocked but we still manage to celebrate till we drop.

I groaned when I feel my body sore specially down my core. I didn't know my wife can be that wild in bed. As a matter of fact, we both are. Who wouldn't? She's kind of irresistible. Its been a month yet it still feels our first unforgettable night together.

I decided to take a shower, and make our breakfast. Since she's too tired to get up, might as well quench our hunger.

I flinch when she snake her slender arms around my waist, even whisper in my ears.

"Baby." I hummed yet  close my eyes tightly when my body shivers on its touch.

"Yes baby? Did you -." I gasp when she place her hand inside my shirt, caressing my bare stomach. "How's your sleep?"

"Hmmm great." I grip her hands when it move upwards yet she started kissing my neck at the same time.

"Baby, I'm making breakfast." She held my shoulder, making me face her.

"What?" She just smirk, pulling me closer to her.

"I didn't know we have a huge gap regarding our height - -."

"What did you say Lisa?" I took a step forward, pulling her to level my gaze.

"If I know, last night, in bed, on top of me -." I held her nape when she look away, blushing. "our height doesn't matter." I smirk when she her eyes went bigger and her face turn into a deep red.

"Cat got your tongue, Wife?" I can't help but laugh when she tried so hard to hide her face in the crook of my neck.

"I adore you so much baby." Again with the lovebites.

"Why do you like my neck so much?" I asked, when she started moving her naughty hands.

"It's my favorite part baby." She look at me, giving me a loving smile before kissing me slowly. I held her nape, pulling her closer, deepening the kiss.

I gasped when she bit my lips, moving her tongue inside mine. Sofly and slowly, until it became hotter.

"Baby." When she place me on the top of the counter.

"I love you baby." she smiled then kissing in my jaw, down to my neck aggressively this time. I can feel how she deeply bit me, but I couldn't care less. She makes me feel to want more.

Slowly she move down. Down my breast. Giving both attention. Not to mention the sucking and lovebites everywhere.

"Baby." I instantly open my eyes when started moving her hands in my thigh near my core.

"Do you want me to stop? " I close my eyes so tight when she touch me slowly down there. With my breath so less, I don't even know where to move nor to grip.

"Baby." I can't help but cling to her nape when I can feel something really ticklish down there.
G
I bit her neck, giving her lovebites. I gasped, grip her tight when she move faster, her breathing were ragged as well as mine, not I reach the climax I've been craving for.