CHAPTER XXV. OVER AGAIN

IRENE

"Baby!" I said after answering my call.

"Baby!" Hearing her voice makes my entire day. How much more when she's here with me.

"I just watch your presscon. You look pretty." She laugh. I smile on the thought that she's happy right now.

"Thank you. You're not busy today?" She sound hesitant but I want to see her right now.

"I want to take you out today baby. Are you busy?" Waiting for her to respond yet my members were listening attentively. I rolled my eyes when they smirk at me.

"We'll be having our countdown baby." I sighed. Again, what do I expect. I look down, playing the gifts I've prepared in my hands.

"But for you, I am free tonight." I can tell that she's smiling and I can't help but to blush. I tried hiding but my members are too observant not to notice. They even started screaming and jumping.

"I'll just text you the details baby. Do well okay? I'll be watching you later." She didn't respond which make me more nervous.

"Baby.!" Oh god. This voice again. I look around and my members are seriously watching and listening.

"I'm proud of you Baby." I close my eyes, I feel like I was thrown in a forest with this wild animals beside me.

"I miss you. I'll see you later." My heart skip a bit for a moment. If smiling could kill me right now, then I'll be lying on the floor already.

"I miss you more. Byeeee!"

"Unnie, I didnt know you -."I glared at them, to stop them from teasing me. Causing them laugh, dragging and chasing each other.

"Let's go home." I asked them yet they just smirk at me. Again! I sighed.

"Where are you taking her, unnie?" Yeri again being nosy.

"Dinner. Where else could we be?" I asked and they tease me even more. This kids really.

"Why don't you take her to movies?" I smile.

"I will, for now, I'm sure she's tired. Dinner is my best choice." I can't help to smile thinking that its my first time taking her out.

"Out in the open?" Joy asked, while Seulgi is just carefully studying me. I nodded.

"I think there's nothing wrong having dinner with a female friend. Right? That wont be suspicious tho." Wendy just stared at me, she never did say anything. I know she's holding herself not to.

"Then it should be less romantic unnie." Seilgi is a fan of being romantic. We just laugh at her comment.

We arrive home and I immediately texted her the details and  got my things ready. They must be finish with their countdown, as the time goes by since it's my first time, I can't help but feel conscious and nervous.

As I was walking my way out, I was welcome by my members who's with our manager. I frown. What the hell is he doing here?

"Dont go unnie." Wendy said, anger is laced in her voice. She's seriously staring me.

"What is it? What's happening?" I asked. Averting my eyes towards them to our manager.

"Irene, you need to attend an event. You were requested - -." I stop him from talking.

"Tonight? Are you fucking kidding me?" I heard gasp yet I can't help it anymore.

"Language Irene." I scoffed. "They're waiting for you. We don't really know this, even Suho." I look at both of them. As if I have a choice.