CHAPTER XIII. DEAD END

LISA

After watching, I can't looked at them directly. The video was not intentional, we didn't do it just to catch anyone's attention or anything.

"Wow! Sorry to say this, but was that planned?" Hyo

I didn't know that interview can be this nerve wracking. I should've prepared myself more.

"No. That's the raw video." Irene said looked away from their gazes.

"So, what happened next? This happened before after? You, dating someone else?" Tiffany

"Before. I think If I counted it right, we didn't celebrate our 100th using the date of our wedding. Instead, she used the date when we first met." She smiled at me. This time the audience went wild.

"Lisa, that day, what happen? You gave up that fast?" Taeyeon

"It wasn't the first time that I've been rejected. I don't call it giving up, instead, its letting go. You can never be really happy if you held on to something that wants to be free." I heard gasped, they stared at me like I said something new, and she's looked at me intensely. All I could do is to laughed awkwardly.

"Well, you matured so much Lisa. From being cute lady to a mature woman. " They all agree and I can't help to get shy.

"Sorry to ask you this but can we show to the audience the supposed ending of your film? Park Mi Sun asked.

"How did - - ?" I stared at Irene but she just shrugged.

"I didn't have the time to see this too. Let's watch it then."

START OF FILMED VIDEO - - - - - -

LISA

Everything was decided. From the moment I walked out from her, I know, this how should we end.

Me, asking my manager and hers to don't ever tell her what's the terms of our decision if she ever asked. I also told them, to give me one whole day for the last time.

I was busy for the past week for our practice, photoshoots, and filming. So we were not able to see each other since that day, and now to receive such day off would be great this time.

I admit, its hard for me, it's only 3 months. How I wish we still have more time.

Red Velvet's Dorm

I can't help to feel nervous. I didn't text and call her. And I am here, waiting outside their dorm, which probably she's still sleeping.

"Wendy. I'm here in front of your dorm."

Wendy opened the gate for me, followed by her members who has a wide smile on their faces. I bowed to them. They welcomed me inside. I want to bring them to mine's also. Maybe one day, I can.

"Wait here for the mean time, Lisa-unnie, I'll wake her up." Yeri said. I just nodded and smiled.

"Irene-unnie, Lisa-unnie is downstairs waiting for you."  I heard her shouted, maybe before she entered Irene's room.

I heard giggles from my side, to see her members secretly laughing. I smiled. I really feel embarrassed.

"Yah-- Kim Yeri!! Yah!" Then there was an uproar laughs from her member including Yeri who is dragging Irene.