CHAPTER XI. END FILM DAY

LISA

Coming home to Korea gave me the most thrilling feelings I've ever felt before. Especially when you have someone to come home to. Speaking of, usually, they don't pick me up. But now, it's really something new.

"Lisa!!!!!!!" They shouted. I smiled and spread my arms to welcome them. All I need was a tight hug from them anyway. 

"Come on, Let's eat before we go home." Chaeyoung dragged me, leaving the two follow behind.

"Chaeyoung, I'm sitting beside Lisa." Before Chaeng could sit, Jisoo pushed her at the back that made us laugh.

"You can't get away with this, unnie." I heard her say. So, their endless bickering competition started again.

"Lili." She stared at me and all I can do is to looked away. Of course, I know that looked.

"Lis." I nodded. I can't talk about it right now. I need time to process everything.

"I'm okay. Ours is just a reality show. While theirs are reality." I replied long enough to stopped the bickering at the back. I can't deny that I've grown feelings from the woman herself but I didn't know its this deep.

"It's not right. I'll talk to the CEO later." Jennie said while I held her hand tightly. All I need is rest. So I can rest and think straight.

Apart from being lucky and happy that she married me, I don't know know what to feel when I heard the news. Its not a rumor since dispatch already made their claim.

FLASHBACK

I was on the plane when a breaking news was on going.

DISPATCH: Suho and Bae Irene reported officially dating. SM Ent. Is expected to give their feed back on the following day.

I didn't hear all the details because all I can feel is my heart breaking. Imagine how my excitement dropped to being a freaking heart broken. Just like that? She'll end this without proper talk?

Why I didn't even notice? Why did she even marry me? Even if its virtually Or for the show. She should've accepted it if she's dating someone. Or worst,  Is this their plan after all? To humiliate me in public using this reality show?

Inside the plane, I could see idols here, staring, smiling or maybe laughing at me. I wanted to run away from here, but what's worst than being humiliated publicly right? 

Do I deserve this? Even if this is just a show, where did their humanity go? or their professionalism go?

END OF FLASHBACK

"What do you want Lili?" Jennie asked, she's extra caring today.

"Lis, what drink do you want? No alcohol." Even Jisoo unnie. I could just stared at them.

"I am not a baby anymore unnie." They just laugh at my reaction.

They  ordered everything and I think we can't even eat all of them.

"Eat Lisa. You need -." Jennie suddenly stopped mid sentence when I think she saw someone behind us. That made also the two frozen in front of me.