CHAPTER XXXIV. HANG OVER

IRENE

I wake up with a worst headache. I roam my eyes around when I realize I wasn't in my own room, my eyes literally went big and my heart pounded hard when memories from last night keep flashing.

"Stay still Irene." I flinch. "You didn't make me sleep last night." Pulling my body closer to her.

"Your heart beat isn't normal." I immediately turned to face her when I remembered something bad last night.

"What did you do last night?" She shakes her head. I frowned.

"Don't lie Lisa. I swe-." I stop when she literally pulled my shirt.

"Nothing. I didn't do anything last night." I frowned even more.

"I'm not stupid." I tried getting up, but in just one flip, she's already on top of me.

"I told you I didn't do it." I push her hard but no vail. I look away when I know I am losing it again. Jealousy is eating me up.

"Then what are you doing inside your room? Playing hide and seek?" She just laugh. "Get off me Lisa." Instead, she effortlessly lift me up, making me sit in her lap.

"Sleeping. We didn't do anything. We just -" I look at her, I want to see her reaction. "Just teasing."

"Teasing what? Giving her love bites?" She slowly snake her hand in my waist, pulling me closer to her.

"It's not mine. I didn't even lay a finger on her, maybe a little."

"Little what?" I grab her her nape this time. "What? Did you kiss her? Did something happen between you too?"

"Yes." I can feel my heart slowly breaking. This can't be. I can feel my body weakened all at once. "But not the way you think it is. I kissed her in the forehead. And nothing ever happened to us." I didn't respond.

"You two are close. Are you sure -." When I look up to her, she is seriously staring at me.

"We tease each other most of the time, but she knows what I feel. I know what she feels." I nodded.

"She knows who you are to me." She lift my chin up, to meet her enticing eyes.

"But, I hate it. I know how she looks at you Lisa." I can't be wrong. If she's still into Hwasa, then better.

"No, She likes someone else Irene." I gasp when she slowly place her hands inside my shirt. "She just love teasing me, when your around."

"Lis, what are you -." I can't help but gasped again when she roam her hands around my body.

"You don't know how much restraint I feed on myself baby. I miss you so much." I can't help but smile.

"I'm sorry for everything." I said, while hugging her tightly.

"I should be the one telling that." Since I am still on top of her, she can easily move against my neck. Planting soft kisses on it. "I don't need everyone to know Irene, I just want to hear it from you." I can't help but close my eyes, feeling the warmth she's giving me.

"Lis, I have photo -." I groaned when she started biting and sucking my neck hard.

"You should know by now, that you're mine." She smiled, giving me a kiss in the forehead.

"In case you forgot, your always mine Lisa." She nodded, And I can't help but blush under her gaze.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -