CHAPTER XXII. SLEEPOVER

LISA

"Baby." It was the most loving sound that I've heard from her. We stayed like that for minutes, savoring her hug. I almost forgot that  we're surrounded by our members.

"Carry me." I don't know if she knows that they're here. I lift her, like a bridal style. Causing the intriguing screams from our members.

I can feel her body flinch and froze. She tighten her grip even more, hiding her face in the crook of my neck. When I look around, mouth agape, bulging eyes and a teasing smile all over their faces.

"You didn't tell me they're here." She glared at me while we're on my way to my room. "It's embarrassing." I cackled.

"I am surprised too. Do you want to change?" She didn't respond instead she pulled me, more like kneeled  in front of her.

"You're too tall. You're towering me too much. Stay here for a while." She pulled me beside her, leaning her body against mine and slowly closing her eyes.

"You want to sleep?" She shakes her head. "But they're -."

"Who among them do you want to be with?" She snapped. She frowned, moved an inch away from me. And all I could do is sighed. "Go outside then. I'll follow you in a minute." See? She's jealous already.

"Baby, it's not like that. We need to be there, since they are our visitors." She nodded quietly.

"I just want to take a little rest, stay with you in a bit, Is that too much too ask? Then we can go outside." I can't help but smile. She's a little different today. Extra expressive and clingy. I'm loving it.

"Sure. We'll do that." She slowly close her eyes again so I lean in kissing her forehead.

"Unnie, dinner is - - -, oh Sorry for interrupting - - -. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Yeri suddenly open our door and instantly scream running away. I closed my eyes tightly. While my baby here is laughing heartily.

We decided to join them and we are welcome by their stupid smirk. I can't help but blush and look Irene at the same time.

"What do you want, Irene?" The word smoothly came out yet I notice how her expression changed. She doesn't want me calling her Irene but our members are here. Its kinda awkward.

"I think I need to pick on my own, Lisa." Mentioning my name with great emphasis. Now, I am screwed. I look around and they acting normal, while I, feeling awkward and all.

"Baby! How about this?" She just stared at me.

"Baby. Here eat this." She ate it but never glance a bit of me.

"Baby. Talk to me please" Still no answer. This time she completely ignores me. I sighed and carefully excuse myself.

"Don't you dare." I immediately sit. I don't want to upset her more. I feel like their stares, carefully watching us, yet I can still hear their giggles.

"Eat. You cook all of this, right?" I nodded and feel like my eyes got hot, teary-eyed to be precise. Threatening to fall any minute now.

"I'm sorry. If I've done something that upset you. I didn't -.

"Hey. Baby, don't cry." I didn't know I can be this emotional in front of her. God. This is embarrassing. I looked down, too ashamed of my entire state.

"Baby." I think they're done eating and left us to talk. I can't even look at her right now.

"Baby." She called me again, held my hands. She held up my face, jerking towards her, I immediately close my eyes.