CHAPTER XXXII. WHO

LISA

We expected what will happen next, but we didn't expect that some will love it, ship it, and support it. Haters are everywhere. Of course, we cannot please everyone. I am just thankful that we have some in our side.

Wheein unnie and I don't have a labeled relationship but we decided to stay with each other. We know our limitations, I know her feelings and she knows mine.

"Lisa. Why are you smiling alone?" Chaeyoung barge inside my room. "Are you - Oh my God - Unnie, Lisa is sick. Very sick." She suddenly scream causing the two barge also in my room.

"Wheein. Wheein." Cheayoung chanted.

"Irene. Irene." Kid Jisoo then join to the club

"Stop shouting you two." Thanks god Jennie is normal. "You should cheer and dance too." They all laugh. Excitedly jumping and chanting. She's not normal. They are not normal.

"Lisa and Wheein standing in front of N Seoul Tower. K I S S I N G."

"What the hell, Park Chaeyoung." She started to run away. And we chase after her.

"Unnie, wait. Noooooo. Noooooo. Yahhhhhh!" That's all I can hear when Jennie and Jisoo unnie tickles her. As I move closer she's eyes went bigger.

"I surrender unnie. I surrender." She said, looking exhausted and all. I could just laugh and watch her suffer.

"But Lisa is really smiling out of nowhere." Then they turned to me, I step backwards for round 2. Before I could do so, Jisoo held my head so tight that I can't even move.

"Unnie, yahhh. Let me go." They just laugh at us. "I am not smiling. I am just grateful that despite of everything, you're still here also with our fans." I explained before Jisoo unnie break my neck this time.

"Let's get going children. Manager unnie is on their way." Jennie said, fixing herself and her things.

Fr. W 😽 : Dongsaeng!

To: W 😽 : Unnieeeeeeeee.

Fr. W 😽: I want to see you!

I wanted too, but we're both busy. Since the issue is still hot, we decided to not trigger it more. We both understand that since we're both still filming.

"Stop being weird Lili." I flinch when Jennie unnie grab my phone and smirk.  "This makes you crazy huh. Whipped!"

"We're friends unnie. You know-."

"Still Irene. But Wheein is good for you. " Chaeyoung cutted me off. I sighed. Just one word, just one word from her but I think she's not ready yet.

"Let's not confuse her more Jennie." Jisoo unnie said dragging her inside the van.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I need water. Can we please take a break Lisa?" Jisoo unnie said, panting while lying on the floor.

"It's tiring but I am excited with this new song." Chaeyoung is panting hard, chugging all of her water.

"But it's not -."

"Yah Lalisa. Stop being a mentor." They all just laugh. "Rest a bit. I know you're anxious and meticulous but let yourself rest too." I lie down beside them and before we know it we drifted to sleep.