CHAPTER XXXV. YOURS

IRENE

She's sleeping peacefully and soundly. I don't even know what time did she arrive nor waited for me to come home, but coming home from work knowing that someone is waited for you is the best feeling I've ever had today.

Good thing, I didn't go straight to our apartment. Yes, ours. If not, then she would've waited for nothing.

"Lisa." She groaned, making me smile more. "Baby, I think you need to change." She abruptly open her eyes.

"Sorry, your members let me stay here. Then I fall -." I leaned in, to kissed her but I heard a loud thud behind us.

"Unnie. I, We didn't see anything." Yeri said defensively, I dont know if she's trying to convince herself or me.

"You can continue what you're doing unnie. We'll be at our room." Joy said.

"You - - -." Before I could stand up and walk towards them, they all laugh loudly then started running inside their rooms.

"Sorry, they're really playfull sometimes." She just smiled and kiss the back of my hand. "I'll just wash up. You can use my clothes." Pointing where my clothes are.

As I step out the bathroom, she's already lying in my bed. She's watching me intently, before I know it she is already holding me behind, which entirely made my body filled with goosebumps.

"Can we sleep now baby?" I flinch when I can feel her lips slightly touching my ears.

"Ye - - Sure. I'll - I'll just turn off the lights." I could see her smirking and staring at me through the vanity in front of us.

"You're even more beautiful even without make up baby." She snake her slender arms tighter. I can't help but blush when she stifle a soft laugh.

"So do you baby." I turned to see her bare face, she's smiling wide. I just hugged her, to hide me blushing all of a sudden.

"Ba -." We were startled when my door once again open.

"What?" I can't help but smile when they barge in. Pillows, and blankets on their hands.

"We're sleeping here unnie." Seulgi said, smirking. I just rolled my eyes and look at Lisa, who's now busy with her phone.

"Are we supposed to fit all of here?" I unconsciously asked, but they just smirk at me.

"Don't you want us here?" - Wendy

"Or you want to be alone--." - Yeri

"Son Seungwan! Kim Yeri!" They just burst into laughing and so am I.

"Baby." My members hold themselves to smile when Lisa beside me, placing her hand on top of my thighs. Her eyes went wide, immediately takes it off.

"Sorry. We're doing sleepover tonight?" She awkwardly laugh.

"Do you want to be alone unnie?" Joy asked, she look at me then shakes her head.

"This is better." I held her back, so she could relax. "We need conpany anyway, right?" We could just laugh when she blush.

And that started a never ending teasing and bickering among them. With Lisa beside me, I feel contended. Just by having her near me, she can send butterflies partying inside me.

"Goodnight baby." I leaned in, giving her a smack since she drifted to sleep.

I m flinch when Lisa pulled me closer, burying her face in my neck. I sighed and just close my eyes. I don't really know how to express myself when it comes to her, I just hope she can feel it too.