28.| blink

"You are packing a lot, are you leaving for good?"Jennie popped a bottle of sparkling water then gulped a few amount

Jennie popped a bottle of sparkling water then gulped a few amount. She laid her head on the corner of Lisa's bed to rest her aching shoulders from shopping.

"These are mostly stuff I bought for mom, I have my clothes at home."
Lisa even hummed as she packed the things she will be bringing along her.

"This will be my first time going to Thailand, I can't wait."
Chaeyoung dropped herself on the bed. The three laughed.

They were together since yesterday after Chaeyoung approached them. The four didn't take much time to click with each other, a perfect combination, you may say. Chaeyoung's social personality is easy to relate with. She's also born and raised in a different country making easy connection with Jennie. While Jisoo is an acquaintance she always sees. It's the first time they met formally and soon found great chemistry with each other. Lisa, of course is delighted. She was already feeling nervous because of the thought that the three will create an awkward air, thankfully, they already act like they were best friends since they're three.

The quartet is currently in Lisa's apartment waiting for her to finish packing her stuff and they're ready to go.

Jisoo that is reading her book just quietly swung her feet as she munch on the red velvet cupcakes Chaeyoung bought them.

"I didn't know you're already this close with Jungkook."
Jennie commented, of course with a hint of teasing.

Lisa blushed furiously, Jisoo looked up then smiled sideways. Chaeyoung noticed the pink tint spreading across her face. She chuckled lightly.
"Of course, they're close unni. They're in a relationship."

Chaeyoung continued laughing not noticing how Jisoo suddenly dropped her book, Jennie's mouth dropping, and Lisa's panicked reaction. After a while, she caught up with their funny looks.

"Uhh why?"

The two, being Jennie and Jisoo, simultaneously faced Lisa that is still frozen.

"You're together!?"
The two exclaimed. Lisa gulped the lump on her throat, threw Chaeyoung a glare then faced her unnis with a smile.

"I think we're having a misunderstanding—"

"I thought you just like him!?"
Jennie said, refusing to believe what she just heard from Chaeyoung.

Lisa shifted looks from Chaeyoung to Jennie to Jisoo then back to Chaeng.

"Wait, they didn't know about you and JK?"
Chaeyoung bit her lip, she sounded apologetic and guilty.

"Uhm no—"

"And you never dare telling us?"
Jisoo sounded like she's disappointed.

"Calm down, okay? We're not together. Chaeyoung you're mistaken."
Lisa sighed exasperatedly.