35.| ghost

"How clumsy are you exactly to not know there were pieces of glass there

"How clumsy are you exactly to not know there were pieces of glass there."
Jungkook grumpily stroked his hair while looking for antibacterial cleansers.

Instead of bringing Lisa on the "flimsy" clinic tent as he would describe, he decided to go straight to her room.

"Hello I didn't notice, and it's not like it's my fault that people are irresponsible." She replied equally annoyed.

Jungkook clicked his tongue then went to the sink to wash his hands with the soap. He went silent for a while as he prepared everything he needs to treat the wound.

Lisa's lips protruded, although the guy wasn't looking enthusiastic, she's very grateful for him. Truth is, her hand is currently trembling in film and in pain. She doesn't like seeing blood especially from herself. Add the fact that her brain kept telling and reminding her about the wound making her feel more agitated.

She just stopped shaking when she found Jungkook standing right in front of him wearing her yellow flower clip. He used it to make his man bun in tact. Lisa can't help but grin, the guy only raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You look cute in that clip."
Lisa responded with a smile etched on her lips. Jungkook immediately looked away, lips in a straight line, a poor attempt of hiding his smile.

"I look good in everything."
He said, still refusing to meet her eyes. In his mind, he'll totally lose it after another eye contact.

"Now, we don't lie like that. We all have our ugly days."
Lisa continued teasing him. Obviously, that was a lie. Not one time did she saw Jungkook looking ugly. The guy looks perfect in any angle, in any day. She often thinks it's unfair that he walks around with that face looking like he's always ready for a photoshoot.

"Liar."
Jungkook finally faced her. She didn't expect him to firmly stare at her like that so she was taken aback. His doe eyes made connection with hers. With that distance, she realized how clear his irises are that she can almost use it as a mirror.

He smiled, she gulped. Jungkook is lethal. His two front teeth showed up because of his cheeky grin, and the mole on his bottom lip will be living on Lisa's bead rent-free from now on.

"You think I'm handsome."

That wasn't even a question. He said it with such confidence, there's no way you could answer no. Although she knows how helpless her situation is, Lisa still manage to roll her eyes.

"I've seen better."
Lie.

Jungkook of course know he's one if not the best looking person Lisa has ever met so he just shrugged his shoulders then focused on her feet.

"I'd be happy to hear you give me a genuine compliment, Miss."
He gently cleaned the wound opening. His hands were so light that Lisa didn't even have a chance to complain about the sting.