Part 10

I slammed my fist onto the table out of anger, then I looked to Loba. 'Looks like me and you are next...' I said, my voice trailing off to barely a whisper.

She looked unfazed, and I was simply shocked. 'I don't care, he tried once, he won't be able to do it again.' I looked back at her, my fists clenched as I held back a feeling of punching her. 'Listen Andrade, you need to bother helping us.' She looked over and shrugged, then got up. 'I don't need to do anything, Steven. Get that in your head, now if you'll excuse me, I have something else to attend.' And with that she walked out of the bar.

I looked over to Elliot, who looked extremely annoyed, and then to Natalie. 'Looks like its up to us.' Ramya looked over at me as she smiled, 'You aren't alone, Anita and Makoa will help if I tell them I need help.' I looked to her with a smile, then a thought hit me like a train, almost like it was me seeing into the future.

Therelay Ramya, bullet holes all over her chest and torso. To her left, Anita, who had a bullet hole through her head.

I must have been starring into space as Ramya was snapping in my face. 'No, you can't let Anita help, nor you, this is something for me and Andrade.'

At that moment, the room fell silent, the legends looked at me as the words came out my mouth, the looks of either disbelief or the looks of deceit written on their faces.

'I have only been here for a short time, you don't know me, none of you do, and if I'm going to get killed.. I'd rather not drag you all along with me.'

The words I spoke hurt me, and they hurt some of the others, but Bloodhound had something to say, as they stepped forward.

'Rookie, Felagi Fighter, no matter what I call you, you shall not face this battle alone, for I am by your side, no matter how well I know you. You are part of the family now.' I smiled slightly, and underneath their helmet I felt they would be smiling too.

The others stood, almost in unicen as we decided to take down Octavio's killer, one way or another.

(Mystery POV)

I woke, looking around, nothing seemed normal. I was encased in a sort of.. wooden box. I had a pain in my chest unlike any I had ever experienced, and I tried lifting the box, which worked as the lid swung open. I was in the outlands for sure, most likelt Olympus, judging by the interior of the store.

I stepped out as I looked at myself in the mirror, the shades of gray and dirt in my face were more prominent than my real skin tone. I looked on at myself as I counted my belongings, I had two left to get me home.

And my knife.