Part 20: A final kiss (Smut)

A/N: I think it's called smut... i don't know.

(Octane POV)

Me and Natalie landed in a new area called Bonzai Plaza, and we landed at the top of one of the buildings. A garden area that sat atop a beautiful scenario. No one landed with us so we began looting, Natalie was on the other side, which looked relatively similar.

We looted up, and I sat comfortably with a G7 with double tap, overlooking the area around us. The ring looked to be closing around us, so we had plenty of time to kill. Natalie came and sat next to me, holding my hand.

'You know we have a lot of time to kill, Octy.'

'Yeah I know Chica.' I said as I looked at her, she had the same eyes and smirk I'd seen a few times in the past few months, and I smiled at her.

'Naty, we're in the middle of a game...' she pulled my mask down and kissed me, cutting my sentence off, and I put my arms around her neck. We continued kissing and I pushed her back, getting on top of her, she unzipped her orange jumpsuit slightly, and she wasn't wearing anything underneath.

'You were planning this, weren't you?'

'Octy.. shut up,' she said as she pulled me back down, kissing my neck. She slowly started to suck on my neck until i moaned slightly into her ear.

I stopped her and began undressing her, unzipping her jumpsuit entirely and revealing her chest. I started kissing her and leaving marks, slowly putting my hand down her underwear and rubbing her entrance. She moaned loudly, and I smirked.

She pushed me off and took her jumpsuit off, leaving her mostly naked. She only wore the bottom half of her underwear, she then grabbed my hand and helped me up.

She began kissing me again, pulling at my top. I took it off for her and she began putting her hands all over my body, I grabbed her and pulled her closer, she put her hand on my shorts and undid the zipper.

She put her hands through and got on her knees, pulling my member out and putting it slowly in her mouth. I moaned slightly and pushed her head a little, she stopped and looked up at me, smiling. She undid my shorts and pulled them down, revealing me entirely.

She smirked to herself, and pulled me closer to her. 'I love you Octy,' she whispered to me. 'I love you too Naty.' She then leaned against the wall of the garden roof, pulling her underwear down, she blushed slightly as if it was like the first time again. I slowly inserted myself into her, and she moaned along with it.

I started going at a slow pace, which she seemed to enjoy. Then I started going faster.

I pulled out and she turned around, asking for me to go again from the front. I did so and we kept going.

Round 2: beginning ring countdown

The announcer spoke but it didn't stop us, we kept going until we both climaxed.

We leant against the wall, and caught our breath. Then we began putting our clothes back on, and grabbing our gear as we had a match to win.

'Octy.. come here for a second?'

'What's up Naty?'

'I love you..' she hugged me, and I hugged back. 'I love you too Naty,' I whispered into her ear.

'Are you two nearly done?' I heard from behind me, and I saw Caustic stood, pointing his gun towards me and Naty.

'How much of that did you see?' Naty asked, her voice slightly scared.

'We just got here. Now, I believe it's time for you two to die.'

He opened fire, and we dropped to the floor, then rushed to the sides as he opened fire from the elevator area. I checked my G7 was loaded and peaked, opening fire and cracking his body shield.

Then Ash appeared behind me, she must have climbed the side of the building as she grabbed my gun off me and threw it away, then grabbed me and threw me across the floor. I saw Natalie get ready to open fire, and she did, knocking Ash, I got up, bleeding.

I grabbed my gun as Caustic rushed me, he opened fire on me and I opened fire back, I knocked him and eliminated the squad.

'Octy, your bleeding!'

'I know, that's not meant to happen in the games.'

I started trying to heal myself, which was mildly successful, as I stopped bleeding after the use of Three syringes.

We sat atop the building, looting Caustic and Ash's death boxes.

I smiled at Naty as we finished looting, I kissed her. Then there was a crack in the air as I watched her get knocked in front of me.

'Come back if your ever looking for a mirage a trois.'

Mirage, Wraith and Rampart stood there.

A/N:

This is my first attempt at Smutt... if that's what it's called, so sorry if it's crappy,