Part 14

(Steven POV)

I awoke, nose bleeding and arms unable to move. They were tied round the back of the chair that I felt through my skin and on my hands. The cold of the metal sent shivers down my spine as I realised I had no top on, a sharp, metallic object stabbed into my arm lightly. I tensed and heard a deep laugh, 'This will be fun,' I heard the familiar voice of Nox next to me.

The covering that sat over my face was lifted and I looked around. A dark grey covered the walls and ceiling, leaving a humid feel to the air, I was snapped out of it by a fist punching across my face harshly. Then being grabbed around the neck, being made to look at Nox. He smiled, and then punched me again, this time one of my teeth flew out. I saw someone sat in front of me, just outside of the light, I couldn't make out any features.

Nox grabbed me again, this time making me face my arm. He brought up a blade, cold and metallic, he dragged the blade slowly across my skin. I hissed at him, and he dug the blade deeper, making a sharp incision in my arm. I watched as my arm bled, and I held back the pain and channeled it into rage. He looked at me and smiled.

'Whilst Michael deals with Andrade, I get to make your death slow and painful. I feel like I should mention we have a viewer.' He pulled the chair into the light. Natalie.

'No, Nox, she doesn't deserve this.' I yelled and he punched me, 'QUIET!' He shouted in my face as he looked over at his array of tools. He looked at me, my body visibly scarred already from the various fights I had as a child. 'You won't be needing your legs anymore, will you?' He asked, as he brought up a green and black hammer, with a skull on the other side and a spike on the hammer side. He smiled as he swung it at my legs, I felt the bones crack and break as he swung again and again, all I could do was cry out in pain.

He smiled as he looked, blood seeping from the wounds that scattered my legs, bone sticking out from the various shards that had been created.

I had to hold myself back from throwing up.

(Octane POV)

'Ya Alive?!' Che announced as she hugged me tightly, 'Si chica, its a long story, but we need to go find our amigos.' I said, and she nodded, so did Anita.

'They got taken by Michael, all part of a plan to kill him to get our revenge for what happened to you.' Che was explaining what had happened since I had been gone, everything with Natalie, and with the new girl and new guy. I simply listened as we jogged, once we got to the derelict building it said they were at, we met up with the others.

I kept quiet, sneaking around towards the door me and Che would go through, no one noticed me as I walked a different direction to them. I waited, and waited. Che finally came over and she nodded at me, I burst through the door.

(Steven POV)

Nox was cutting me more, now he had cut my arms and my torso. I bled from most places on my body, through my haze, I saw Natalie crying silently under the light. 'He... Won't hurt you... He made... A promise..' I got interrupted by Nox stabbing me in the arm with the blade, this time it went through my arm and pertruded through to the other side. I cried out in pain, not knowing if I would make it out of this alive.

At that moment, we heard a commotion upstairs, and the armed guards yell. One fell down the stairs, clean headshot. Nox looked worried as he turned to grab a gun, but he wasn't fast enough as Makoa ran down and took him to the floor. 'Your finished brotha!'

After him came Anita, Ramya, Che and...

'OCTAVIO?!' I yelled as I saw him run down, grabbing one of the knives and starting to cut Natalie free.

(Octane POV)

I started cutting the rop that bound her hands, as quick as I could. I saw Steven, the state he was in...

I finished and she jumped up, looking at me, grabbing my face and body to make sure I was real. She then embraced me like she never had before. I put my arms around her, and for a few moments that's all that mattered. I released slightly and kissed her, holding it for a few moments and then letting go. 'We have to talk later, about everything..' 'I know Chica.'

The others went through, leaving me and Makoa to guard Steven and Caustic. 'Brotha, keep an eye, I'm going to make sure they are all good.' I nodded as Makoa said this.

Caustic looked at me with a face full of disgust, I had my gun resting on the side. 'You should be dead.' He muttered, and I laughed, 'Oh come on, nothing keeps Octavio Silva down!' I said as I turned around, leaning against the wall. In a matter of seconds, Caustic was up and had a gun pointed at me.

'I could easily finish you here, Silva.'

'Do it then.'

'No, but I know what I will do.' He stated as he shot Steven, multiple times in the head and chest.