Chapter 15 Negotiations

Okay option 2 everybody! Thank you too those that commented! Without fuehrer ado chapter 15 of Blood Will Be Spilt!!

Bella's POV

"Bella? What were you doing here?" Adriana asks.

"I'm here to try and limit casualties and bloodshed" I respond and take a few gasping breaths. I ran all the way to Dale from Erebor.

"Here sit down" Adriana ushers me to a chair. "Breathe mom. Don't wanna over strain yourself."

"Don't be ridiculous I'm made of tougher stuff" I huff. "Anyways get Gandalf and Bard over where I'm here to talk" I order raising my head indignantly and standing up straight.

"Well alright Miss Baggins representative from the mountain. We will discuss" Adriana replies smiling and stands up. "You heard what she said" Adriana boss towards a standby guard elf. He nods a rushes off to return minutes later with Bard and Gandalf.

"Bella Baggins my it is good to see you alive!" Gandalf exclaims.

"Lady Baggins why it is good to see you in these dark times" Bard greets.

"I am here unofficially so tomorrow I will never have been here at all. Bloodshed needs to be limited as much as we can. I need your alliance and promise not to kill any dwarves during the battle. If you must defend yourselves knock them out! On no account will you take a lethal shot. To gain your alliance however I understand you each need something from that hoard?"

"Yes but only enough to help the people rebuild their lives" Bard answers.

"Agreed you are a humble man Bard and an honest one. Now King Thranduil what is it you desire?" I ask turning my head to Thranduil.

"A necklace crafted with white gems of pure starlight" Thranduil says.

"Agreed tomorrow come to the mountain and ask for nothing more and nothing less I promise you will get what you've asked for" I vow.

"How will you? That king is hellbent on keeping all of it" Bard asks.

"With this" I reply and place the Arkenstone on a circular table in the middle of the tent. "Use this to bargain with him. The Arkenstone is precious to him. He cares about it more than anything.......he will give you what you want" I explain keeping a straight face.

"Thank you Lady Baggins this is mighty kind of you" Bard says. "And I accept your offer."

"I accept your offer as well Miss Baggins" Thranduil nods.

"Call me Bella or mom to you Thranduil I suppose" I offer shrugging at Bard and Thranduil.

"Very well Bella" Bard corrects.

"Alright.....mom" Thranduil agrees.

"Great now that this is finished I really must get back" I say clapping my hands.

"No Bella you should stay here. I have no idea what Thorin will do to you if he finds out what you did here tonight" Adriana interjects and grabs my arm just as I am about to leave.

"I'm not afraid of Thorin Oakenshield" I state.

"You should be" Bard counters.

"Fine" I huff.

"Good now let's go find Legolas" Adriana says and grabs my arm dragging me from the tent. "Mom are you hungry? We have some warm food."

"Yes quite famished" I answer.

"Great!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Legolas's POV