Chapter eleven

(Aurora POV)

By the time Raina and I finish touring the palace it was close to dinner time. Its a good thing that we stopped by the kitchen earlier to grab a quick snack. We needed to hurry up to the dining room, so I'll finally be able to be with Alex cause Im feeling very anxious not being around our mate. I'm guessing thats what a mate bond can do to wolves.

"Come on Aurora, we need to get going before the men whining because they feel they're going to waste away from hungry. She starts laughing as were running to the dining room."

"Yeah, we should hurry before they turn on each other." Lol

As we get to the room the first thing, we each notice is the fact that not only is Dani isnt there, but neither is Alex. I wonder where they both could be and why is it taking so long for them to get here. Seb and Autumn were already sitting down talking to each other and not noticing that we were even there.

"Seb, Autumn do either of you know where my brother and Dani are?"

I'm glad that Raina brought it up because I wasn't sure how to ask them nor how they take about me asking a question like that.

"Oh, Dani just gotten pack from the Black pine pack picking up his mate Jasmine."

"Jasmine Greendale from the Black pine Pack?"

"Yes."

Oh no, why did it have to be her to be Danis mate. The Jasmine that is close friends to that Kimberly that is always all over Alex when she can do so. I cant believe that this is happening now. What Im I going to do? Im not going to be able watch her trying to get into his pants or his bed.

"Aurora, why aren't you eating your food? Alex should be here soon."

When I looked up I noticed not only is Raina but also Seb and Autumn watching me with worry eyes.

"Aurora?"

"I'm fine, Rania."

Ok, so I'm not fine but I don't want to worry them about me worrying over Alex. I put on a fake smile and try to make it look like I'm eating but even though it was chicken parmesan and on of my favorite foods to eat I just didn't feel like eating though. I poke at it most of the time hoping the others didn't noticed. Not long after I felt a hand on my shoulder and I thought that Rania noticed the way I was acting, but when I looked up to see that it was Alexs hand on my shoulder. He leaned down to grab my hand and lead me out of the room and into the hallway. He then pushed me against the wall as he starts kissing my neck.

"What are you thinking about? Why do you look so sad that you don't even want to eat your food?"

I don't even know what to say to him to, that I'm jealous. Im not sure what he will think of me if I tell him something like that. Will he think that Im being childish? Before I can react, he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Please talk to me my moon. Im always here for you and theres nothing you can say to me that will ever change my feeling for you, but you not telling me what is wrong then I'll really be upset with you."

"I heard about Jasmine being Danis mate and thought that, well I thought was a certain person might be showing up with her."

"I see my moon."

He then started kissing me on my neck not saying anything to me and Im wondering if I should be worrying or not. Should I be worrying about the idea that about Kimberly will be around Alex, but the more he kisses my neck the less I worry about it. The more he kisses me the more I think about finding the nearest room to us and with that I can feel a smirk on his lips near my neck.