Chapter Twenty-five

(Darian POV)

I know Aurora has been here for a few days and I still haven't made the time us to be together. I just been so nerves having her around when I'm having problems keeping control of Revon. There would be days that I would have black outs and not know what happen in those times, but to find out later others would have seen me. My wolf has been taking over me as often as he can and I'm not feeling to safe with him being around Aurora. It took a while, but I decide that we will be having dinner together tonight to let her know the truth between her and I. That wolf better behave himself or Ill make him regret it. I need to get a hold of Sinan so he can get Aurora ready to have dinner with me tonight. When we do finally meet than I was able to let her all about the truth of her real mother and me being her real father, but I can tell she's still not sold on the story. So, I guess Im going to need to tell her the story on how her mom and I met.

Past

When my twin brother Darius and I turned nineteen that's when our father told us that he is making my brother next in line to be King. Usually with twin that they both would rule together, but since my brother and I dont get along my father decide to only have the one of us to do the job. I then decide that I was going to do a little traveling to find my own place in this world that wouldnt include my twin in it. I wonder around in many states looking for any signs to help me to find where I might belong. Im no longer in line to be king nor would I want to remain there to be my brothers Beta just to live my life as his shadow. I wanted to make my own path and my own mark on this earth. It was later in the day when I was driving by this café and decide I was going to stop in so I can get a bit to eat. As I get inside the place a young blonde hair girl that looked to be about late teens comes over to me.

"Hi, welcome to the Moonlight Café. My name is Sarah , how many will be dinning today?"

"Just me."

"No girlfriend or wife will be joining you this evening?"

"No! Just me."

Oh, great she's hitting on me or Im hoping that Im reading too much into what shes saying to me.

"Would you like a booth or a table?"

"A booth."

"Please come this way."

She directed me to my booth as she walks behind me. As I peeked behind me, I realize that she was checking me out. I sit down as she is handing me a menu.

"Would you like you like to start off with a drink or my phone number?"

I just looked at her with a glare on my face hoping that she'll get the hint to back off, but I think she is clueless as she looks to me with a smile on her face. Shes a human girl and wouldnt understand that I'm waiting for my one true mate to be with and I would never be with another other than her, my soulmate.

"Just coffee."

She walked away I believe to be disappointed that I didn't want her number, but Im also hoping that she finally got the hint. I then looked over the menu to see if there is anything that might interest me, and I didn't realize that someone walked over to me until I realize that a coffee was set next to me.

"Did you decide what you would like sir?"

Wow, she better not offers me her number again.

"I would like a porter house steak, baked potato, and some green beans. Make sure the steak is rare."

"Very good, would you like any dessert today? I would suggest that the French silk pie is genuinely nice here."

Wow, what is it with this girl?