Chapter Twenty-six

(Darian POV)

I walked around the car to open the passenger side for my angel to get in. As we started to drive out of the parking lot, I realize that I haven't even ask her the packs name nor where we are driving too.

"Hey angel, but what pack do you belong too?"

"River stone pack, it's not too far from here. If you head down this road for 20 minutes and it should be on the left side."

The River stone pack? Why does that pack sound so familiar? Its not a pack that's in our kingdoms territory, but I know I have heard of it for some reason. I looked over to my beautiful mate to ask her more about her pack when I noticed a crescent moon shape mark behind her left ear that I didn't noticed at the café.

"Angel, can you tell me a little more about your family and the pack you live in."

"Well, my father is Beta of the pack and his name is Jace Dashanan. My mothers name is Natalie, my brother name is Jasper, and my younger sister is Kiara. My brother works as the CEO of one of the business that our pack owns. Our Alphas name is Samuel Black, and his mate is Arianell. They were just mated about a month ago and shes only 16 years-old."

"So, when is your father going to put your brother up for being the next Beta?

"Well, maybe that's how other packs work but not ours. The next Beta of the pack will be my mate, and that would be you."

"What are you talking about my angel? Why would I be next in line to be the Beta of your pack?"

"Have you ever heard of the story of the silver wolf and the white wolf?"

"Yes, the silver wolf is supposed to be the descendant of the moon goddess herself. The white wolf was created by the moon goddess to protect her descendants."

"The legend of them is true. Our Luna Arianell is the silver wolf and I'm the white wolf."

I just pulled over the car because I couldn't believe what I just heard. I know remember where I heard the River stone pack now. It was the pack in the legend of the first silver wolf that was born on the earth.

"You're the white wolf my angel?"

"Yes, the crescent moon mark behind my left ear is the symbol the goddess gave to us. The silver and white wolf are passed through mother to daughter. To keep them within our pack is to make their mates take on the role of the Alpha or Beta of the pack. So, that's why you my mate will be the next Beta of our pack unless youre next in line for your own pack."

Oh no I really don't want to talk about being a prince, but I can tell her that Im not next in line.

"No angel, I'm not next in line for anything. My brother is the next in line for my pack. So, there will be no problem with me taking over for your father."

I was starting to believe that I have finally found my place in this world that has nothing to do with my brother. Aiden and I were together for almost a year and I had already marked her and was marked by her. We decide to wait on having pups until I took the place of her father to be the next Beta of the pack. Everything was going well until my brother Darius tracked me down and wanted me back to be his next Beta and that wasnt the worse. When Darius meets my angel Aiden just to find that they were also mates. I forgotten that identical twins always seemed to share a mate for reason that no one understood why, but some says its because the twins share a soul. Aiden wanted to be with the both of us and Darius was willing to give it a try, but I refuse to share her with anyone special my brother. After my brother marked my mate that I decide to take off, only to feel the pain of being away from my angel. I went back to beg her to reject me and to let me find another, but she refused to do so. We did end up sleeping together, and when I found out that she was pregnant with my pup. Thats when I decide that I had to have my pup. I had my pack attack my brother kingdom to get me my daughter, but she disappeared. It took me 17 years to find out my pup that my angels sister has taken her to.