𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

the two boys walked on the dark sidewalk, with wet clothes. mattia was mentally beating himself up at the awkward silence being held between the two. he just wanted to grab kairi and smother him with kisses.

the summer weather simmered down at night, so it wasn't a painfully hot walk. it was painful due to the tension between the two. 'today was fun mattia. hot weather always had its charms and this might be my last summer so i have to enjoy it to the fullest.' kairi grinned at the taller, softly spoken as always.

'summer is usually fleeting with rendezvous. a summer love, summer trips, summer mistakes, and now that i'm in high school i want to accomplish one of them.' kairi said while looking at the tan concrete under his feet.

'soo, in other words, you still want a boyfriend?' mattia asked, not hearing an answer from the smaller boy next to him. he looked down and saw kairi had his head down, his aura was saddened a bit.

'what's wrong?' mattia questioned, actually concerned at kairi's now sad mood. 'if i said i wanted a boyfriend, would you do something about it?' kairi looked up, with huge eyes staring at mattia.

mattia was a bit taken back, a blush painted his face as the smaller boy just looked back down waiting for an answer. '...nevermind. we're at my house anyways. see you tomorrow mattia.' kairi obviously sad at mattia's nonexistent response. kairi waved sadly at mattia who just watched him walk into his house.

when he heard the door close, he instantly looked down in sorrow. why didn't i say anything? what was stopping me ?...literally nothing! he thought as he stomped home. angry at himself for ruining the moment him and kairi had with his antisocialness.

his house actually wasn't that far from kairi's, it was literally around the corner. mattia huffed as he stood on his doorstep and hesitated about opening the door. he pulled his phone out his pocket and read the time;

11:43 pm. why did time go by so fast? mattia thought before he opened his house door. he discretely tiptoed towards the stairs that led to his room. when he succeeded in getting to his room quietly, he let out a aggregated groan as he flopped onto his bed.

tomorrow is going to be so awkward, mattia thought as he let out a final sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------
𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕠𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕: ✖️
𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 𝟜𝟘𝟠 🐴

this chapter was so rushed omfg 😭😭