𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖙𝖜𝖔

!𝘁𝘄! // 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲
---------------------------------------------------------

!𝘁𝘄! // 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

the car came to a stop meaning they arrived at kairi's house, eric got out of the car first then opening the door for the two. 'thanks eric' mattia said while he watched the man open an umbrella for the two.

'my pleasure mr. polibio' eric solemnly replied which made kairi stifle a laugh. mattia looked down at the small boy with a smirk, 'eric, this is kairi but you can call him mr. polibio aswell'

mattia's statement made kairi's eyes widened, 'wha-,' before kairi could finish eric cut him off. 'okay mr. and mr. polibio, it was a pleasure driving for you. should i be back at a certain time to pick you up?'

mattia shook his head no while they walked up the stairs to kairi's front door. 'okay, goodbye mr. polibio. and you too, mr. polibio' and with that eric got back in the black car, driving down the rainy street.

kairi unlocked his house door with ease then let out a huff, 'really mattia? mr. polibio?' kairi said while slipping off his shoes, mattia doing the same. 'you don't like it? imagine, kairi polibio.. it has a ring to it' mattia snickered while kairi playing hit his chest.

'cmon dino, it's cold down here' kairi grabbed mattia's hand and dragged him upstairs to his room. the two settled down in the middle off kairi's room on his fluffy white rug, kairi turned on the tv and then turned on his xbox.

the two immediately started playing fifa because they both enjoyed it, but it usually got heated due to the fact they were both extremely competitive. kairi would usually throw out sly comments to mattia or mattia would purposely sabotage kairi, getting an easy goal.

kairi was in the lead but then it dawned on mattia why they were even here, 'kairi' mattia called out but kairi's eyes were glued to the tv. 'kai' mattia said again but louder, 'matti i'm not falling for your tricks again' kairi giggled as he score another goal.

kairi put the controller down and started to dance out of excitement. mattia smiled at his goofiness, 'i beat youu, matti' kairi exclaimed while poking mattia in the face. mattia slapped the boy's hands away, 'kairi we came here so you can give me your book' mattia spoke while standing up from the rug.

'no need to rush, matti... also' kairi started while watching mattia flop down face first on his bed. 'when we first met, did you like.. want me to be your boyfriend?' kairi questioned, now getting off the floor also then laid on mattia's back.

mattia groaned from the new weight added on his back, 'hmm, no. but then after the beach day, i did' mattia admitted, kairi wrapped his arms around mattia's torso then rested his chin on mattia's shoulder. 'why not?' kairi asked curiously.