Brain washing begins (5)

Honestly...I dont know how fucking long it's been. Its feels like I've been here months. Maybe, I don't know. A couple days ago I think, I felt my body go through a type a growth spurt because the quirk was wearing off but after one of the Villains had found out, they used that quirk to make me even smaller. So now, I really couldn't do anything, even if I wanted to. I sighed and closed my eyes letting me relax for even just a second. But I knew I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I heard multiple footsteps come my way but I didn't bother looking up. Soon, I saw a pair of bright red shoes, just like mine. I whipped my head up to see the whole League of Villains here once again. I started blankly at them, emotionless even while they seemed to be amused by something. My pain maybe? Or maybe the fact I had no more hope? I don't. I didn't want to know.

Tap

Tap

You know the phrase 'No matter how bad things are, they can always get worse?' Yeah well things just got even worse.

Shigaraki slowly walked towards me. His plastic hand covering his face made me flinch. I felt goosebumps crawl over my skin. Once he was maybe a foot away from my face he took his left hand out his pocket and slowly took the hand off his face revealing his chapped lips, dry pale skin, fizzled blue almost white hair, the dark bags under his eyes, and demonic red eyes. I gulped on what little saliva I had left in my mouth.

Fuck, he's even more creepier than last time.

"So here the deal brocolli boy. Since you are All Mights protege you seemed like a second best option." He smirked and let out a soft mischievous chuckle.

"Wonder why we're trying to keep you small?" I didn't say anything but my face and body language completely ratted me out.

"Well if we cant make a hero go bad...why don't we raise one instead?" My eyes widened. How could he do that?

"Well, we know you still have your memories so that's why we have these two~"

From behind him two other people emerged and came to my view. They looked like the exact same person. Twins? With similar quirks? But just like before, they seemed to read my mind.

"Yes twins! The one on my left here has been keeping you small for this last week and the one on my right will turn your teenage mind back into the mind of a five year old. But not your past five year old self. You will have a clean slate!" He seemed extremely excited by this.

Me on the other hand, it shook me to the core. I felt my palms become sweaty, tears started to well up in my eyes. No, this cant be happening.

As I was freaking out Shigaraki was cackling. The white haired villain was laughing so hard he was holding his stomach. Tears started to fall rapidly down my cheeks, soon my hiccups could be heard. There was a mix of laughter and crying that echoed around the room. Shigaraki then leaned in towards me pushing our foreheads together. That just made me cry even harder. His eyes were dilated making him seem scarier. If that was even possible. Maybe.

"NOW! DO IT NOW!" He commanded with a fit of laughter. My eyes widened making me stop crying. But his eyes...his eyes seemed to be filled with happiness as he saw the panic and fear in my eyes, how scared I must be right now. He must be getting off on that. No doubt.

The twin on the right mouthed something at me just before walking up to me and blowing a blue mist at my face. What did he say? Sorry? No...no way. I felt myself slipping away as if I was going to sleep but. Only this time it was gonna be for a long time. How long...I- I don't know.

Sorry for the short chapter. I wanted to make it longer but then I would spoil things so I leave it here at a cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy the story and please vote to let me know that you enjoy~ have a good night/day everyone! 💜🥰💜