Dad on the job (15)

Aizawa's P.O.V.

It's been just about two months since we got Midoriya back. He should have grown already but I haven't seen anything suggesting that so I had just pushed it to the back of my mind. Oh how wrong I was.

Like any usual day. We woke up and headed to the common area where everyone had already gathered. Izuku rubbed his eyes yawning as he waddled over to Shoji half asleep. He had gotten very attached to him. Shoji of course didn't mind, in fact I think he even enjoyed being favored by Midoriya.

Shoji picked him up and placed him on his back wrapping his duplicates around his so Midoriya could go back to sleep and feel secure. By now he's gotten used to most of us but he's still pretty iffy about the other teachers so he stays here at the dorms most of the time with one student each day. Today was my day to stay with him so that's why we woke up late today.

I made us our breakfast and reached over for Izuku.

"Go, class is about to start for you guys." I warned.

"Yes sir." They all groaned and headed back. Shoji stayed behind and ruffled Midoriya's hair.

"Izuku. Hey bud, you gotta wake up." Izuku opened his eyes slowly letting them adjust to the light.

"Ah yeah. Come back soon okay." He mumbled turning around cuddling into my chest.

"I got it. Go to class, don't be late." He nodded and did a little sprint to catch up with the rest of his class.

"Izuku wake up and eat. Once you eat you can take another small nap." I pulled him away and sat him on his chair and I sat on mine. He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

After he seemed to finally be fully awake he began eating.

"Zawa, can we go to a training ground today?" He asked shyly.

"Well I mean I see no problem but why?" I ask genuinely curious.

"Well the others always talk about the hero training grounds and when I was with Shiggy I didn't have a lot of room to work with. I just want to check it out." He explained. He looked at me with a little pout knowing that I did have a soft spot for that.

"Brat." I chuckled making Izuku giggle as well.

"So that's a yes?" He asked with big puppy eyes.

"Well if you finish eating then maybe."  I pointed at the plate full of food with smirk.

We ate our food and took another small nap. After about an hour we woke up completely energized. Well Midoriya was. As always I was still tired. We did some chores, cleaned up the dorms a bit and cleaned our room. To pass the time. Before we knew it it was already time for lunch.

We ate our lunch and got ready to go to training ground Beta.

"Okay remember. We're just going for you to explore and use your quirk a bit okay. No overdoing it okay." I warned slipping on my shoes.

"Got it. Just exploring. Gotcha. He nodded his head in agreement as he also put on his shoes.

Once we were ready we headed towards the empty training ground.

"Wow...Its way bigger than I thought!" He smiled in amazement as he spun around to gather all the scenery.

"Go ahead and use your quirk. I'm here so nothing wrong can happen." I reassured him. He looked at me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

He powered up his quirk making the electricity swirl around him. He giggled happily as he made a running start. Once he had a good speed he jumped between building rooftops. He was like a little blur it was cute seeing him so happy.