In 2 months time (13)

Beep Beep Beep

I reach for my phone slapping my palm against the cold screen. I just swiped to the top causing my alarm to stop. I looked over at Izuku who was still asleep. Thank god. I don't feel like getting stabbed if he were to be in a bad mood. I reached over for my phone again. It was 4 in the morning. Great. I quietly got up and went to shower. After about and hour of showering. Yes. An hour. It was already 5 am.

"Good. I'll eat and then get ready." I mumbled and walked out my room closing the door quietly behind me. After about 30 minutes of deciding what to eat eggs with furikake. After I was done eating which was like ten minutes, I saw someone outside.

"Huh, Izuku would do that. I wonder who it is?" I left my plate in the sink and went outside to see which student was practicing.

As soon as I got outside I knew who it was.

"Hey, problem child, what are you doing out here?" I asked leaning against the door frame. The half red and half white boy turned around, face dripping with sweat.

"Ah. Well Midoriya would do this every night and morning so I wanted to start doing it as well." He sheighe sheepishly.

"Huh..." I nodded and pushed off the frame and started heading back to my room.

"I choose you to watch over problem child number 1. Take good care of him."I smirked as I heard him jump up and down.

"Yes! Thank you sensei!" He exclaimed.

"Shh, the other kids are still trying to sleep." I chuckled.

I entered my dark room to see that Midoriya had just woken up. I sat on the side of the bed and smiled at him.

"Hey Izuku...have a good sleep?" I asked in a soft tone. He giggled and smiled. He leaned in and hugged my waist.

"Shiggy! I had the weirdest dream...the heroes tried to take you away but I stopped them. But...they took you away from me. You got really sad, I did too...But it was just a dream. Like you always say, we will always be together..."

He nuzzled into my stomach making me pat his head. What the hell. Was this a normal for them?

"Also...why did you call me Izuku? Shiggy always calls me Freckles." He seemed kinda sad by the fact I didn't call him by his nickname.

"Ah, sorry bud, Shiggy is still pretty tired. How about we go back to sleep okay? Then we'll be even more refreshed." I pulled him back and laid down tapping the empty space next to me with a soft smile. He smiled back and flopped down next to me and closed his eyes.

"Night Shiggy~"

"Night Freckles..."

I stayed laying down for about 5 minutes until I heard soft snores. I got up quietly once again and got into my hero grear. By now it was about 6:10. I rushed put my room and by now everyone was outside eating breakfast.

"Hey, Todoroki is in charge of taking care of Izuku while I'm gone. If he needs help, help out. He'll most definitely need it. Hes asleep right now but if anything like yesterday happens, call Midnight. Otherwise, it's just like any other day." I waved bye at them and left the dorms where I saw a police car there waiting for me already.