Enough is enough (10)

Aziwa P.O.V.

It's been 5 god damn months since Midoriya was taken, but unlike with Bakugo, they have been extra cautious with everything. We haven't been able to get a single clue. Everything has been so...so....so unreal.

Bakugo and Todoroki have been training like their life depended on it but keep getting in fights ever other 5 god damn minutes. All Might...well, I've never seen him like this, that's for sure.

He whenever he's not teaching, hes at Midoriya's house with his mother. It's been hard for all of us. Usually on weekends I train with some students or I do extra work on Midoriya's kidnapping case but this weekend was different. Nezu told us yesterday that we would be receiving some big news soon and I hope that it about Izuku. Because, well because we sure do fucking need some reassurance.

It's now the weekend, the kids have no idea that the teachers are having a meeting today, I wanna tell them but I also don't want to get their hopes up.

As I walked to the meeting room, hands shoved in pockets, eyes glued to the ground I heard a familiar Mighty laugh.

"Shota! How are you this fine morning?" I looked up to see All Might in his hero form. I smiled a bit looking back down.

"Same as always, don't change much." I saw a small puff of smoke, I turned my head a little and saw saggy pants.

"Still can keep it up for long huh?"

"Yes unfortunately I can not so like always, I make do with this form." He smiled and reached for the door.

"Oh, we're here..." I nodded my head as a thank you and walked in with All Might behind me.

We each sat in our chairs as we waited for the rest of the others to come. After a couple minutes the chairs were finally filled up but the room was still as quiet as it was when we first came in. No one peeped a word. Nezu took a deep breath and then spoke in his gentle tone.

"So, I have recently gotten word that the police have gotten intel as to where the villain's have been keeping our student, Izuku Midoriya."

My heart skipped a beat as I whipped my head up to face Nezu. My eyes were wide open in shock. I felt tears wanting to escape. I gulped on my saliva and tilted my head back not wanting tears to spill.

All Might of the other hand was already sobbing. I couldn't blame him.

"My son...my son, I will finally get to see my son!" He muttered. I knew All Might loved Midoriya but his son...that was something new for me.

"I'm sorry. Excuse me..." All Might's broken tone made my heart ache.

Why?

Because that's how I felt. I wanted to ball my eyes out too.

"Well now that that is out the way. The police want to proceed the same way we did with our last kidnapping accident. But instead of attacking at night we will attack at day, and this time without All Might of course.  Get anything ready. We will proceed with this plan in two days days time. Do not tell any students and make sure they don't know."

To hell with that, even if I don't tell them, they probably already have some type of way of knowing that we have have a plan already. But whatever.

Soon the meeting finished. I collected my things and got up. As I walked to the dorms I kept thinking about All Might. Izuku. The rest of my students. Just so many things were flooding my head.

How was All Might doing?

Has Izuku finally been broken down?

What if students DO come and join our rescue mission?

Well. We'll just have to find out in 2 days wont we?