Hating heroes (12)

Aziwa's P.O.V.

We had Izuku with us. No civilians were hurt but we did loose a couple of pros. There wasn't a lot of damage costs either. Normally this would be a win but...but it felt like a loss.

"Alright thank you. Make sure to fill out your report." The officers warned as he closed his notepad and adjusted his hat.

"Huh? OH Yes, right. Don't worry. I'll turn it in." His sudden warning had pulled me out of my haze.

The police officer bowed and then left. I walked back to the ambulance where they had Midoriya. It seemed like he was in shock but...there was something else. I crouched down and smiled softly at him.

"Hi buddy, remember me?" I asked tilting my head softly trying not to spook him again.

"Hmph. Damn heros. Always trying to act cool. You don't deserve the right to be call heroes. You took my family away!" I gasped  in shock. Was this really our problem child that went missing?

I bit the inside of my cheek and picked up the child who resisted at first but then calmed down. I walked to the police car that was assigned to bring us back to the hospital and sat down with Midoriya on my lap. "Go to sleep if you need to okay." He nodded his head and snuggled into my chest. Good. I think he's starting to trust me.

After about an hour we arrived the dorms, All might along with present mic were there waiting for us.  The officer opened the door for us allowing me to get out quickly. As I walked, I could tell that Izuku was asleep, I could feel his little snores against my chest.

"Hey Shota, how did it go? Were you able to capture all of them?" All Might's question made me feel a little guilty, even though it shouldn't have.

"Well, we had all of them under our thumb, until Izuku powered up his quirk and attacked us. I'm pretty sure they were training him while he was there because the moves that he did weren't his usual moves. He had more control over his quirk. He knew how to navigate through the heros and all the rubble." I explained almost sounding a little too exited.

"Get this. Although he was attacking some of the pros, he didn't hit them hard and consecutively. He hit them all on a pressure point or somewhere vital with one or two hits. He didn't want to fight us. He just wanted to free them." I continued to explain once again, my voice sounding a little too exited.

"Wow, they must have really done a number on him then. If he was that desperate. I feel bad." Mic sighed and stoked the child's cheek.

"Wasn't he smaller last time, but like... still the same size?" He asked tilting his head in confusion.

"Oh yeah, about that. We were able to capture two other villains. They are twins with similar quirks. One can age people's body. The other can age people's minds. So they go hand in hand. They said that when they first kidnapped him, he was 5 years old but still had his right mentality in check. But after discussing they turned him into a 1 year old, along with his mindset. Throughout the 5 months they aged him to the age he is now. So he is around 6-7 we assume. They stopped telling us. I'm gonna go tomorrow to interrogate them."

As I talked to them about this age situation, I felt some movement which made me freeze but soon he settled down again.

We discussed things a bit more until I felt some movement again. We all looked to the fluffy green hair that was moving side to side. Soon Izuku popped his head us making all of us smile. All Might especially.

"Midoriya! My boy!" He said with a cracked voice. I could tell he wanted to cry but held it in.

He looked around and saw mic which made him flinch. Before I knew it, he activated his quirk again, jumped out my arms and kicked Mic in the temple making him stumble back. All Might grabbed him hugging him tightly and I activated my quirk making his green electricity disappear.