Today is my turn (14)

"You know what, we got really sleepy all of a sudden. How about you go home. Take care of your 'kid' and come back tomorrow. Same time?" They said mischievously.

I bit the inside of my cheek in frustration.

"Fine. I will. But you have to tell me everything thing you know..." I leaned in staring at them with gleaming red eyes.

"Don't worry, we won't miss a single thing baby. We always keep promises!" They giggled, their laugh making shivers go down my spine.

Shit.

I turned around and was about to leave when one shouted out

"Tell Zuzu we say hi and we miss him. We're sure Shiggy misses him too~" I clenched my jaw once again and gave them the finger.

Yeah, you know the one.

I left and got in the care they had already reserved to take me back home.

After the ten minute drive I rushed inside to see everything was completely normal.

Huh...

"Todoroki!" I called out. He came out his room looking a little tired.

"Oh sensei, your back, how'd it go? Did you get anything out of them?" He asked rubbing his eye.

"Sadly no. How is Midoriya?"

"Ah, he never went out the room besides to go eat. That was it. He didn't do anything, I mean ANYTHING else."

"Oh...I wonder why? Anyways. Thank you. I have to leave tomorrow so I might pick you again but I dont know yet. Just go to bed okay." I pat his head softly nudged him telling him to go back into his room.

"Yes sensei. Goodnight sensei." He yawned and went back into his room.

I slowly opened my door and saw Izuku curled up into a ball.

"Good he's asleep." I sighed and began taking off my scarf.

"I think your the only one I can tolerate in this place. Only because you smell like him and kinda look like Shiggy in the dark. I got confused this morning..." He explained leaving me in shock.

I finished taking off my scarf and boots and sat on the edge of the bed rubbing his back.

"I know it's hard your you right now...Freckles. But just hang in there. Things with get better soon." I could see when I called him his nickname he flinched and then just stayed there.

Did, did I say it wrong?

Midoriya then hugged my waist burrowing his face in my stomach.

"If...I-if you keep doing things like that, your gonna make me miss him even more! I miss him! Why did you guys have to take him away? Why!? WHY?!" He screamed into my stomach but still clung onto my waist like his life depended on it.

He kept this up for a couple more minutes as I rubbed his back to help calm him down and soon he had cried himself to sleep.

"Poor boy..." I wiped his tear stained cheeks with my sleeve and tucked him into bed. I took a quick shower and put on my sleeping clothes.

Once I was dressed I got under the covers with Midoriya and once again he cuddled with me instantly. Like clockwork. I smiled and combed my fingers through his tangled hair, his little snores echoing through the dark room. I slowly shut my eyes and felt myself drift off to sleep.

"Hey...Hey!...HEY!" My eyes fluttered open to see Midoriya yelling in may face.

"What? I'm tired." I groan out as I push him away and close my eyes again.