#1 (23)

"Deku! Thank you for protecting us!"

"Deku your so awesome!"

"Look mommy its Deku! He's on TV!"

"So Deku, at the young age of 22 you have built your own agency and have started to change the world we live in right before our eyes. You and your old class from UA high right? You guys all have your own respected agencies and are changing the hero society together." The interviewer smiled as she leaned in closer to me making me smile and shift in my seat.

"Aha, yeah I have. Over the years I have realized that our super hero society has been changing for the worse. Heros no longer really care about small tasks that would seem irrelevant but actually are really important. For instance, most heroes to get recognition would take down a big flashy hero but that's what made our society's downfall. I feel like instead of doing flashy tasks, heros should do simple yet helpful tasks. Like helping the homeless. Cleaning out filthy areas." As I talked to the interviewer, a small chuckle escaped my lips.

"That reminds me. As part of my training, my mentor made me clean up a beach that was filthy. Filthy, filthy, filthy. Now, the task was supposed to help me gain my muscles, refine my body but it was also supposed to teach me the purpose for being a hero. It was giving back to the community."

I rember the times I had to haul refrigerators and mounds of trash across the sand. Yup, those were the good time.

"And I completely agree with you! You are also one of the only heroes to not get paid by the hero society correct?" She asked as she brushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Ah yes! Me being a hero is something I want to do because I want to change the world. I'm not really in it for the money or fame. Instead I have a donation system. My fans or whoever, can donate to my agency and my agency will donate to children with complicated quirks so they can get counseling and learn how to somewhat control their quirks until their old enough."

"Someone very dear to me who also had a...complicated quirk to say the least, once told me that I can't change something unless I have an impact. So that's what I'm doing. I want to change our society for the better."

"I want to normalize heroes doing simple tasks. To normalize people with what can be considered 'useless' or 'villain' type quirks. Because everyone deserves a chance."

"That's why I started my quirk control center. Many kids do get counseling when they get their quirks but ome kids a bit more then that so that's why I decided to create my center here kids who do need that extra help can come in and get counseling, training, research if needed."

My interview later for about 30 more minutes then it was done. I left and decided I would walk home. As I walked many people came up to me and I greeted them with smiled and let them take pictures. This made happy, this happy reaction from the public, the people, it let me know that they were on my side and they would help me change.

After about 40 minutes I got home to our small two bedroom apartment.

"Shoto I'm home!" I yelled making my presence know to him. I slipped off my shoes and flopped on the couch. I sighed as the feeling of comfort surrounded me. I closed my eyes a bit as I hugged a pillow but that was quickly interrupted by 3 people jumping on me.  I groaned as I felt someone jump ontop of my stomach.

I shot my eyes open and saw long beautiful silver hair, spiky black hair and a red hat, and flat sandy brown hair.

"Wow, I save your lives and this is how you treat me?" I asked sarcastically as I pull.myself up with a smile.

From the corner of my eye I see Shoto walking in, his hair reached to his shoulder, it was long but he was able to pull off the the hairstyle flawlessly.

"The three of them decided to come visit after tour interview." He explained with a smirk.

"Yeah we did! Come on we haven't seen you on a while, let's go somewhere fun!" Kota yelled as he grabbed Eri's shoulders and started to shake her viciously but she didn't mind and just laughed.

I hugged the pillow tightly and shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe we can go if you three got your chunky selves off of me." I lifted my eyebrows as I pointed at them.

They all sheepishly smiled and one by one they got off.

"Oh hey Katsuma, where is your sister?" I asked tilting my head and slowly getting up.

"Oh! Shes with Bakugo..." He mumbled.

Ah of course she is, she always did like Kacchan. Well whatever, in sure shes having fun. I enter my room and put on a regular t shirt and some jeans along with a snapback. I look at myself in the mirror and nod.

I walk into the living room and head to the door.

"What are you waiting for? Going out was your idea." I chuckled and soon saw them all get up and follow after me like little ducklings. Even though they are all almost 15, I still think of them as little kids. I know I shouldn't but what can I say, they act like little kids so what's the harm. In the end we all have fun so it fine.

We ended up going to an amusement park that was fairly small but still had amazing rides. We stayed there for almost 4 hours until we were told we had to leave. We left and got something to eat for the five of us.

Once got back home me and Shoto immediately went to bed while the boys fought over who sleeps on the bed and who sleeps on the couch.

In the end though, Eri got the spare bedroom and the other two had to sleep on the couch. Thankfully it was a really comfortable couch. Thank you Endever.

Hey guys, this was more of a filler chapter. I just wanted to show you how everyone was doing and what was going on with life now that they have graduated and became pro heroes. But don't worry. There are still a couple more chapters till the story is done~