𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

i didn't know what to do or say. tears filled my eyes as i just stood there, staring at my boyfriend in bed with another girl. as soon as he saw me he completely stopped moving, a shocked look on his face. "molly i-", but he didn't get a chance to finish, i bolted out of the room and ran down the hallway, tears filling my eyes. "molly please! i can explain!" i heard from behind me. i wanted to give him a chance to explain. i didn't want this to be real, but it was and i knew that. i went into my room, i slammed the door shut and locked it and then threw myself onto my bed. i cried for what felt like an hour but was really only a few minutes. i didn't know what to do. i couldn't stay here, i couldn't even look at nick. 

i got up off of my bed and grabbed a bag. i quickly started packing everything i could fit into it, crying through the entire process. once i had finished packing i looked into the mirror and saw that my entire face was stained with mascara. i tried my best to wipe it all off but at this point i didn't even care, i just needed to get out of there. 

the entire time i had been packing my bag nick had been banging on my door begging for me to let him in, repeating to me that "it was a mistake" and "she didn't mean anything." i wanted to let him in so badly, but i just couldn't face him right now. 

once i was finally ready i grabbed my bag and my phone. i took a deep breath and opened the door. i saw him right away, tears streaming down his face as he saw the bag in my hand. "molly please don't leave, i love you. it didn't mean anything-" he exclaimed. i pushed past him, my heart breaking more and more with every step i took. i made my way down the stairs, nick following me the entire way. as soon as i got downstairs the first person i saw was kio. "this must be fate." i thought to myself. i made my way over to him, nick still following me. 

"oh hey!", kio said as soon as he saw me. "hey", i answered... "i need to stay at sway for a while." 

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

fuck u nick