𝟬𝟭𝟬. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

after i broke up with nick i realized i couldn't stay at the hype house anymore, it would have been too awkward, so i had been staying at the sway house for a few more days while i figured out my next move. 

nessa had come over to hang out with josh and at some point we had all decided to go out to eat. it was me, josh, nessa, kio, bryce and noah. we all got ready and then headed out to the restaurant. 

once we finally got there, i had the hollywood fix come up to me right away. "fuck" i thought, "he's gonna ask me about nick." i really wasn't ready to talk about the breakup yet. 

"hey molly!" fletcher said, walking up to me, camera in hand. "hey" i replied. he asked me how i was doing and then got right into what he really wanted to hear. "so i saw you and nick broke up, i'm sorry" he said in a sad tone. "are you doing okay?" i decided the best thing to do was to just be honest with him. "honestly, i haven't been great' i started to say, "i'm trying my best though, hopefully things will get better soon." i said, already starting to feel the happiness leave my body. 

"i'm sorry to hear that" fletcher replied, "but i'm glad you're staying positive. so, now that you're single are you talking to anyone, do you have a crush?" "umm no, i don't. i'm just trying to focus on myself right now" i replied. "that makes sense" he said, 

"so i heard you aren't living at the hype house right now, is it because nick is there?" "uh- well..." i started to say, getting nervous. i needed to choose my words wisely. "i decided to move out for now, i still love everyone there but i just felt like it would be too awkward for both nick and i to be living there, i think we just need some space from each other." "oh okay" fletcher said. "so you're living at sway right now, right?" i nodded my head in response. "is that a permanent thing" he asked me. "no" i replied "i'm working on getting my own place, it obviously just takes a little while so i'm staying with the boys until it's ready to move into." "are you still gonna be living in LA?" he asked. "yes" i said. "okay well thanks for talking to me, see you soon!" he said. we said our goodbyes and then he moved onto bryce...

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

thank u all so much for 200 reads omg !