𝟬𝟭𝟴. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

it had officially been a month since nick and i broke up. i was feeling okay, i mean definitely not over him, but i felt a lot better. everything was going well for me. 

i had been staying at the sway house for a month and it was finally time to leave. nessa and i had been planning on getting an apartment together. we had gotten super close during the past month. we were friends before, but being around her so much had really helped us grow closer to each other. 

i was so ready to finally leave sway, i love them all but it's not fun living with all boys. plus it was only a temporary thing, i didn't want to overstay my welcome. 

"today's the day!" nessa said walking into my room. i was working on packing all of my stuff and she started to help me by putting things in boxes. "i'm really excited. i feel like this is gonna be a really good fresh start." i said to her. 

we spent the next few days packing and then eventually moving into our new apartment.

two weeks later...

we had now been living in the apartment for two weeks. it already felt like home. 

"hey" bryce said walking through the door, "party at sway tonight, you guys coming?" he asked. nessa and i looked at each other and then back at bryce. "yeah, sure." she answered him. "great" bryce said "it starts at 8."

at like 6:30 i decided to start getting ready for the party. i was so excited, bryce's parties were always the best. i did my hair and makeup, i put on a black dress and a gold necklace. nessa finished getting ready too and then we decided it was time to head to the party.

we walked in and right away we could tell this party was gonna be huge. there was an insane amount of people there and the music was so loud i thought i might go deaf. i saw avani and ran over to her, hugging her tightly. "hi bebe!" she said, "i've missed you so much! how have you been?" i'd missed my best friend so much and i was so excited to finally hug her again. "i've been okay" i said, "i missed you so much, things aren't the same without you." 

i talked with avani for a while longer before nessa pulled us aside for a photoshoot. "josh! take pics of us!" she said. josh grabbed her phone as we all posed for a photo. 

"we look so good! we should def post them." i said to my friends. they agreed and we spent the next few minutes  talking while we edited the photos and posted them. tonight was amazing so far.

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

omfg the election was today. the orange better not get reelected bc i am not tryna lose my rights :/