𝟬𝟯𝟱. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

"we're on tiktokroom," kio laughs, laying next to me. he had posted that tiktok the night before, and afterward, we had all just hung out at sway before i fell asleep in kio's bed. i had woken up that morning to see the tiktok blowing up along with thousands of people speculating on what was going on between kio and i. 

"so, me getting called a slut is funny?" i ask him, his face instantly dropping. "no, that's not what i meant... please don't listen to those comments molls," he says as i grab my phone and go onto tiktokroom. "she needs to choose a boy," i begin to read the comments, keeping my head down. "she's such a slut," i read, tears forming in my eyes. kio grabs the phone out of my hand and lifts my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. "you are not a slut for moving on. he's the one who cheated, not you. all you ever did was be there for him." he said, "don't ever let anyone make you feel guilty for knowing your worth."

i move closer to him, tears streaming down my face. "thank you, like for everything. if it weren't for you i'd still be crying myself to sleep every night over him." he wraps his arms around me and sighs. "i'm just glad you're okay. i'd never seen you that sad before."

after a few minutes of us cuddling, i climb out of kio's bed and begin to get ready, getting dressed, and doing my makeup and hair. after i finish i see kio still laying on the bed on his phone. "it's almost noon, are you gonna stay in bed all day?" i laugh. he sighs, "maybe." i get my phone and then grab the door handle, "okay, i'm gonna go hang out with everyone," i say, he nods his head and i leave the room.

when i walk into the kitchen where everyone is, all eyes are instantly on me. "umm, why are you all staring at me?" i giggle. "uh oh, she doesn't know," nessa says nervously. i look at her, confused before jaden says, "molly have you checked twitter?" i shake my head no and jaden sighs. "nick tweeted something shady at you and bryce like, totally dragged him. they've been fighting all morning, it's still going on. we tried to tell bryce to just drop it but he said he's not letting nick treat you this way anymore and then locked himself in his room. after that a ton of other influencers started to get involved... this literally might be worse than the charli and chase drama in july, and that was insane."

my eyes go wide as jaden tells me everything, "oh my fucking god."

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

while i've been writing this book i've literally fallen in love with molly she's such a bad bitch like tbh fuck kio i wanna date molly 

oh also shit is ab to go down in the next few chapters y'all aren't ready

(word count 510)