𝟬𝟰𝟮. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

up until this point, i had been letting nick go off on twitter and act like a child, but i was done with that. i can't believe he had the nerve to call me a bitch. i've been called a lot of things in my life but the one thing i will never tolerate is being called a bitch. men having the nerve calling me or any other woman a bitch is the thing that angers me the most in the world, and nick knew that. it had also stung a lot, i still cared for him, i mean he was my first love. but after the way he talked about me i'm not showing him anymore sympathy. i'm done letting him walk all over me.

"take me to the hype house," i say looking up from the phone. "i don't care who does, but someone take me." nessa hesitates before saying, "are you sure that's a good idea molls, i mean--" i laugh sarcastically, interrupting her. "take me to the fucking hype house." "i'll take her," bryce says, "i want a word with him too," kio, nessa, and josh roll their eyes before following us both out the door and to bryce's car.

the car ride there is filled with bryce ranting about how much of an asshole nick is and me sitting there in silence, literally shaking in anger. i couldn't stop thinking about how much i had done for him, how i had treated him so good, and how even after he cheated on me 6 fucking times i still defended him. 

as we pull up to the hype house we see fans and paparazzi outside like always, but as i get out of bryce's car and make my way up to the door all eyes are on me. i see fletcher and a few other paparazzi start to come near me. "molly, i wanted to ask you about-," "molly, the fans wanna know-," pushing past them and all of the fans screaming, i open the door to the hype house and walk into the main area. chase is sitting on the couch and he turns around as he hears me walk in, bryce following close behind me. i hear footsteps and avani comes running downstairs, pulling me in for a hug. "i missed you!" she says kindly. "i missed you too beb, where's nick?" avani's face changes to a look of concern, as she points towards his room. "please don't kill him, we do not need another scandal." i manage to get out a laugh, even though i don't think i've ever been angrier in my life.

before i can get to nick's room i hear him coming down the stairs in a hoodie and sweatpants, holding his phone. he sees me and his face goes pale. he walks up to me nervously, and before he can say anything i slap him as hard as i can, right across the face. 

the room goes completely silent, everyone staring at us. "a bitch, really nick? is that all i am to you? is that all i ever was? just a bitch? i loved you!" tears begin to fill my eyes. "i don't want you back, i never did, you fucking asshole. stop spreading shit, i'm happy now. why can't you just let me be happy?" tears are now streaming my face as nick just stares at me. "you broke my heart and for what? head? just... just stay away from me. please- just leave me alone. let me move on."

i don't even want to hear his voice. after i finish speaking i turn around and leave, grabbing bryce who was fuming with anger. dragging bryce outside with me, we make our way through the fans, and once again paparazzi comes up to us. "are you and nick on good terms?" one of them says, "do you have anything to say about nick?" i pause for a moment, considering if i even want to answer the question. i should get the last word. he's been bashing me, why can't i bash him? he deserves it. "he's a fucking child and it's not my fault he can't keep his dick in his pants," i say looking straight into the camera. bryce and i head back to the car. nessa, josh, and kio were all taking pictures with fans, once they see us they say goodbye and get back in the car. 

"damn molly, i didn't know you were gonna slap him," bryce says, snickering. "i'm glad you did though, he deserved it."

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

PERIOD MOLLY. also, i meant what i said y'all better be wishing queen nicki a happy mf birthday today !

(word count 792)