𝟬𝟮𝟮. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

"i got sick" i said quickly. kio eyed me and then smirked, putting his arm around my shoulder. "yeah" he said, "i was holding her hair back." our friends stared at us confused, but eventually shrugged it off. "molls can we leave?" nessa asked. i nodded my head and ordered an uber, talking while we waited. 

"that was so fun!" nessa said as we walked into our apartment. we both fell onto the couch and sighed, giggling as we told each other about our night. "okay, so, josh and i kissed..." she said hesitantly, knowing how i would react. "ness! i love you but every time you go back to him you get your heart broken all over again" i said to her. "i know" she started to say, "but this time feels different. i think he really cares. we're meant to be together... i know it." i sighed, "just please know your worth." she nodded, and we hugged each other before turning on the tv. we were still so drunk. "we're gonna have awful hangovers tomorrow" nessa said, turning to me. "ugh i know, but yolo i guess." i replied. she smiled and we watched tv for a while longer before she looked back at me. 

"hey, so- what did you do tonight?" she asked. "we've only talked about me." i hesitated, but then said "okay... if i tell you something to you promise to keep it a secret?" she nodded and i continued. "kio and i had sex." her eyes went wide and she almost spit out her water. "you what?!"

i told her everything that had happened between kio and i that night. it felt so good to vent to someone, i was so confused about my feelings for him. my mind kept circling around back to nick, and to the way the internet would react to it. i had only been single for a month, was it really a good idea to get into another relationship. and if i did and it was public i couldn't even imagine the reaction, especially from people who didn't like me. i had never done anything horribly wrong, but some people still didn't like me. i know everyone isn't going to like you, but i still try my best to make it that way. i'm a people pleaser, i can't help it. 

i decided considering my feelings for someone was probably not a good thing to to while you're drunk. all of a sudden, i was exhausted. "i'm getting tired" i said, yawning. "i think i'm gonna sleep." nessa agreed and i headed to my room. i was still quite drunk, and i could barely walk in a straight line. i stumbled into my bathroom, but all i could manage to do was take off my makeup before i completely gave in and laid down, closing my eyes and slowly drifting off to sleep. 

my eyes fluttered open the next morning, reacting to the sound of my phone going off. right when i opened them i was overcome with the worst headache i had ever had. i layed there for a minute, allowing all of the memories of last night to rush back. the party... and kio. i softly smiled thinking about it. maybe i did have feelings for him. i mean we had kissed once and i definitely felt something. and now this, maybe there was really something between us. 

i slowly sat up and grabbed my phone turning it on, i had quite a few notifications but right away my eyes darted to one specific one, a text from kio.

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

thank u so much for 10k reads omg that's insane n i'm so grateful ! also would u guys be interested in a jaden hossler book? i have a really good concept in mind for it