𝟬𝟭𝟮. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

i had overheard bryce's conversation with the hollywood fix and i was fuming with rage. i could see the look on bryce's face as he walked over to me, he knew i was mad. 

"bryce what the fuck?" i started "this is why i told you to stay out of nick and i's break up. it's none of your business and now because of you, everyone is gonna find out!" i exclaimed. "what do you mean find out? about nick cheating?" bryce started to say but i quickly cut him off by shushing him. "yes!" i said. "why are you keeping it a secret? you should be exposing his ass" bryce responded. i paused for a second. "bryce i'm not gonna expose him. please just stay out of this it's none of your business." i said. "but why won't you expose him? he hurt you, he deserves it molls." bryce responded. "i know... but i'm in love with him, you know? and no matter how much he hurts me i could never do anything to hurt him. i care about him too much." i said as bryce stared at me with a look of sympathy on his face. "you know what i don't wanna talk about it anymore" i said and walked away.

the rest of the night was really fun. we all just ate and talked. i sat next to kio, he's been such an angel since everything happened with nick. he held me while i cried when it first happened and has constantly been here for me. i wouldn't trade him for anything. 

nessa and i took pics of each other to post on instagram during dinner. they turned out so cute, i was really excited to post them. the night definitely didn't start on a good note but it ended really well. i was finally happy and smiling for the first time in weeks and it felt so good. 

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

hii thank u for almost 700 reads ! also did yall see mattia getting exposed? i'm lowkey so sad , i loved him && the things he said / did fr disappointed me so much ://