𝟬𝟬𝟳. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

my mind was racing as i walked into the hype house. i had made my decision and i knew it would flip my life upside down. right when i got inside everyone's eyes were on me. right away avani came up to me and pulled me in for a hug. i had missed her so much. "hey, how you feeling?" she said, a soft look on her face. i felt so lucky to have her, she made me feel safe. 

right when i let go of avani i saw nick. he looked so hurt. i felt sympathy for him for a second but then remembered what he had done. "stay strong" i thought to myself, "don't let him manipulate you into thinking you're the bad guy."

"hey..." i said walking towards him. he tried to pull me in for a hug but i pushed him away. "let's talk in private." i said. nick nodded his head and we headed upstairs to his room. 

i had sat on this bed a million times before, but things were different this time. 

"i wanna give you a chance to explain yourself." i said, "i don't think there's any way you'll be able to justify what you've done, but go ahead." i wanted him to have a good excuse. i wanted everything to be okay, i wanted us to be okay. 

"molls" he started, "i want you to know how much i love you. i've never been more in love with someone than i am with you, and even if you decide this isn't gonna work out i don't think my feelings for you are ever gonna change." 

"nick i-" i started to say but nick interrupted me. "and i am so fucking sorry i did this to you." he said, tears filling his eyes. "i was drunk off my ass and i just forgot you were right downstairs-" "wait what?" i started again, "what do you mean you just forgot i was right downstairs? so you would have cheated on me and just kept lying if i hadn't walked in on you?" i said, filling with rage. nick looked shocked, and guilty, he looked so guilty. "nick... how many times has this happened?" i asked him. he just sat there, not knowing what to say. "oh my god.. nick answer me. no more lies. please..."

"6 times" he said. my heart shattered into a million pieces. "molly i'm sorry!" he started to raise his voice. "i just felt like you were pulling away from me and i was surrounded by girls and i couldn't resist!" he said.

"we're done." i said firmly. it was all i could get out. and then with tears filling my eyes, i left.

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

this took 4ever to write . i hope it's good <3