𝟬𝟮𝟵. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

i stare down at my phone screen, shaking my head. the screen recording of bryce's live was already blowing up on tiktokroom. the entire internet finally knew the real reason why nick and i broke up. i feel kio hug me from behind as i try my best to figure out what to do about this disaster. "are you okay?" he says, concerned. i nod my head, turning around as i say "i meant what i said, i don't love him anymore. it's been so hard to move on but i think i finally have. it still hurts, but the feelings are gone, i think." he smiles as i say this. "i'm glad, you deserve so much better."

i decide to go live and just be honest with everyone. at this point, it's the best thing i can do. i open instagram and set my phone up. i make sure i'm alone before i finally click the button to go live. thousands of people join right away. i'm used to having a lot of people join my lives, but there were a lot more people than usual this time, i'm assuming because of the drama going on about my past relationship. people who follow tea accounts live for things like this and i didn't want to be in the middle of that. i usually try my best to stay out of any drama, but i guess this time i didn't have a choice.

"hey," i say, sighing. i stare nervously into the camera, having no idea what i'm about to say. "so, i just wanted to come on here and address things that are going around right now about my past relationship... um, i really wanted to keep this private. i love you all, but it's really none of your business. but i guess now i have no choice but to address it." i pause, before continuing with, "yes, um, he did cheat. i was and still am really hurt, but- i'm moving on, or at least i'm trying to. i've already seen so many people hating on him," i say as tears start to form in my eyes for the second time today. "p-please stop. you don't understand... you don't understand how much it affects people. i've gotten so much hate at times- to the point where i just fucking hated myself, my body, my personality, everything. and i still care about him, i-i don't want him to feel that way. please stop, just leave him alone. this- this was never supposed to be public in the first place." i say, tears now streaming down my face. 

"thank you for understanding, um- i love you, bye." i end the live and stand up, trying my best to stop crying as i leave the empty room, going to find kio. i find him in his room, laying in bed on his phone i assume watching my live. i crawl into his arms, and without saying anything he just holds me for a while.

we stay in that position for what feels like forever before my phone goes off. a text from nick. 

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

sorry for not updating, i had no inspo but i do now

(word count 541)