𝟬𝟯𝟯. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

molly's pov

"fuck! i have hickeys everywhere kio!" i say, sitting on his bathroom counter in only my undergarments. "everyone is gonna see!" i pout. he looks over at me and snickers. "so let them. and make sure you tell them it was me." he says looking me in the eyes. i hold back a smile before saying, "cmon, just help me cover them up." 

kio playfully rolls his eyes before standing between my legs and grabbing my makeup, starting to cover up the marks. "hmm... how do you know how to do this?" i say, raising an eyebrow at the boy. "let's just say i have experience," he answers as i scoff at him. "clearly, so do you," he says to me as i blush. he finishes covering up all of my marks and i do the same for him. afterward, he lends me one of his hoodies and hands me a pair of black nike pros to put on. "these are so fucking short," i say, "exactly," he says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "where did you even get these?" i ask him, "i- they're literally yours. you must have left them here after you moved out." he says and i nod at him.

"see, looks like nothing happened," i say. we're now both looking in the mirror, making sure everything is covered. "are you sure?" kio says, "can you walk?" i push myself off the counter attempting to take a step, but my legs hurt so bad. kio grabs me, keeping me from falling. "how are you gonna cover that up?" he asks, snickering. i pause for a moment before saying, "i'm not, you'll just have to carry me." he looks surprised for a second, but then nods his head and lifts me into his arms. i wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and then lay my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes. all of a sudden i'm kind of tired. he grabs our phones and carries me out of his room into the main area of the sway house where everyone is sitting. 

"there they are," josh says as he sees us. "awh, he's carrying her," nessa says, "josh could never." josh looks at her, his eyes wide. "oh really?" he says, lifting her off the ground and spinning them around as everyone in the room laughs. kio sets me down on the couch and lays his head in my lap. i start playing with his hair while scrolling through tiktok. 

after a while i whisper in kio's ear, "my legs feel better." he smiles up at me. "i'm sorry i made them hurt," he whispers back. i scoff at him, "no you aren't." "you're right, i'm not," he smirks before standing up and lifting me off the couch. "let's make a tiktok," he says. i agree and we choose a dance to do, kio keeps touching me as we make the tiktok. "they're gonna find out if you keep this up," i say to him. "awh, i don't care," he laughs. 

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 20K READS AND 700 VOTES OMG ????

(word count 533)