𝟬𝟭𝟱. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

kio's pov

i stared into molly's eyes as she stared back. i thought about kissing her. i had wanted to more than anything for months. but would it be the right thing to do? she was going through a breakup. she was heartbroken, i knew that. i didn't want to take advantage of her. "i shouldn't" i thought, but as i looked in her eyes it almost seemed as if that was exactly what she wanted me to do. "you know what" i thought to myself, "fuck it." i leaned in and i placed my lips on hers.

molly's pov

it took me a minute to respond, but once i realized what kio had done i kissed him back. somehow it felt right. natural. 

after a minute i started thinking about nick. about everything that had happened between us. about how no matter how much he hurt me, i would still love him. but this felt right, kio felt right. or did he... did i actually feel anything for him or was he just a rebound? i didn't want to hurt him.

i pulled away and kio stared at me with an embarrassed look on his face. i didn't know what to say. "molls i'm sorry i- i just couldn't help it." kio said. "it's okay kio, don't worry." i said truthfully. 

all of a sudden the wind picked up and i started shivering. "are you cold?" kio asked me. "um, yeah." i answered him "maybe we should go back to sway. they'll be wondering where we went." kio smiled at me and nodded, leading me back to his car. 

the car ride back was completely silent except for the music that was playing quietly. it was so peaceful, i could have stayed in that car with him forever, but all things must come to an end.

bryce looked us up and down as kio and i walked into the sway house. "i just got back home, but where the fuck were you guys?" he asked, confused. "it's so late." i glanced at my phone, seeing that it was 1am. "oh wow, you're right..." i said, surprised we had been gone that long. time had passed by so fast while i was with kio. i smiled at the thought of that. "why is your hair wet?" bryce asked, eyeing us. "we went swimming" kio said, glancing at me and then back to bryce. 

after a few more minutes of bryce interrogating us, everyone finally went back to their rooms.

i jumped onto my bed, a huge smile on my face. things were finally going well. i felt happy for the first time in a long time. i closed my eyes, and the night replayed over and over in my head as i drifted off to sleep.

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

hi i'm back i missed u all sm ! i had no inspo to write for a min & school has been stressing me out sm but i have time / inspo finally. lots of new chapters coming i'm v excited for u all to read them :) i hope ur all doing okay, but if not pls know i'm always here for u. also ariana dropped her album tn, ugh a masterpiece. off the table ft the weeknd is def my fav atm