𝟬𝟭𝟭. 𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

bryce's pov

i sighed as i saw fletcher leave molly and come walking over to talk to me. "not this again" i thought to myself. 

"bryce" he said enthusiastically, "hey" i responded to him. "so how are you and addison? everyone wants to know." i quickly started to get annoyed, i hated these questions but i tried to just play it cool. "oh we're okay" i replied, "just friends." fletcher flashed me a look of disappointment, i could tell he wanted a better answer from me but he left it alone. he asked me a few more stupid questions and then said "so when nick and molly announced their breakup you seemed to be shading nick..."

fuck. what do i say? i should have just kept my thoughts to myself. now everything is gonna be awkward between molly and i. she just wanted to keep everything private. oh god what do i say?

"umm i think i definitely let my emotions get the best of me. molly doesn't want any drama and i respect that so i'm gonna keep my opinions to myself from now on. i'm just really protective over molly, she's like my little sister so when she gets hurt i don't really think, i just act."

"that makes sense" fletcher responded. i let out a sigh of relief. he asked me a few more random questions and then finally let me leave. as i was walking to our table, the first thing i noticed was molly staring at me. i already knew what she wanted to talk about. 

- 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲

i hate this chapter :( i've just been super busy with school but i promise i'll give you all some much better updates v soon ! but anyways i love you all and i hope you enjoyed this chapter <3